Hyundai i20 v Mazda 2 opinions??

Options

Comments

• divadee
    divadee Posts: 10,609 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    LandyAndy wrote: »
    Have you driven either of them? That might swing it for you.

If you are, ahem, wide;) you may not fit in the Mazda's seats very comfortably.

driven the i20 not the mazda yet as the tamura was out on test drive. and they only had the tamura obviously wanted to drive the exact model we would be getting.

im curvy but not what you would call wide lol. I do hate bucket style seats though had the schumacher bucket seats in my seicento years ago and my god did they make your bum numb lol.
  • LandyAndy
    LandyAndy Posts: 26,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    divadee wrote: »
    driven the i20 not the mazda yet as the tamura was out on test drive. and they only had the tamura obviously wanted to drive the exact model we would be getting.

im curvy but not what you would call wide lol. I do hate bucket style seats though had the schumacher bucket seats in my seicento years ago and my god did they make your bum numb lol.

Are you going to Magna in Christchurch? We got ours from their branch in Downton.

Ours is the astonishingly bright metallic green.
  • divadee
    Options
    Are you going to Magna in Christchurch? We got ours from their branch in Downton.

yep that would be the one lol.

they offered the bright green one to me and no disrespect to you, but i said do i look like i drive round westover road on a friday night??

im boring for my age and only like greys or blues on my cars lol
  • LandyAndy
    LandyAndy Posts: 26,377 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    divadee wrote: »
    yep that would be the one lol.

they offered the bright green one to me and no disrespect to you, but i said do i look like i drive round westover road on a friday night??

im boring for my age and only like greys or blues on my cars lol

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You won't be impressed that we bought a bright red Mazda6 at the same time then.:cool:
  • divadee
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You won't be impressed that we bought a bright red Mazda6 at the same time then.:cool:

oh no not a red car!!!! i hate red cars lol.

he was also offering the fog lights on the front skirts for the tamura and again i said i dont even like the skirts let alone want to draw attention to them lol.

I wouldnt go for the sporty looking tamura model normally but its only £40 more than the t2 and would have better resale value to the boys round westover road on a friday night lmao
  • emmell
    emmell Posts: 1,228 Forumite
    Options
    Landyandy,

Ours is the astonishingly bright metallic green.[/QUOTE]

Did you pay extra for the green, I mean extra to what metallic already cost's, because when my sister just ordered a new Fiesta the green metallic (greeny yellow) and the pinky red cost more than metallic. So they wanted extra for metallic paint and extra again for green or burgundy, a right rip off.
    ML.
    He who has four and spends five, needs neither purse nor pocket
  • divadee
    Options
    emmell wrote: »
    Landyandy,

Did you pay extra for the green, I mean extra to what metallic already cost's, because when my sister just ordered a new Fiesta the green metallic (greeny yellow) and the pinky red cost more than metallic. So they wanted extra for metallic paint and extra again for green or burgundy, a right rip off.
    ML.

nope its not extra, its just a standard metallic paint.

If you order the tamura, there is no charge for the metallic paint either. The tamura only comes in 4 colours i think all as standard
  • divadee
    Options
    just an update. we went for the mazda 2 tamura edition.

picked up this week and im loving it. got a fantastic price first then got them to through in the roof bars and a surf board accessory.

happy days driving it around.
  • roddydogs
    roddydogs Posts: 7,478 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can you tell us how much?
  • WTTM
    WTTM Posts: 177 Forumite
    Options
    The g/f got a White M2 Tamura on 31st Dec. Traded in a shed of a Hyundai Getz for it - you will be happy with the Mazda.

I like it and am more used to more premium cars.

MOMENT :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport