Cheapest place to get Vita-Mix Blender

Options
13»

Comments

• Deb0402
    Options
    Hi I bought a reconditioned Vitamix from John Lewis for £299.99. I am not sure if they are still selling them but it is worth checking. Another make that is almost as good (and half the price) is an Omniblend. They can be picked up for around £200 and do everything that a Vitamix does.
  • JenJaque
    Options
    Buy a blender with bigger jar for smoothies aside from considering its spinning blades. One of its benefits is to get the thick liquid down and mix them thoroughly.
  • imho
    imho Posts: 2,515 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Lakeland has a sale on and Vitamix is about £50 off two different ones so still expensive

http://www.lakeland.co.uk/brands/vitamix
  • ScarlettKitsune
    Options
    *bump*

I've been looking for a cost friendly vitamix. The cheapest I've found so far is the John Lewis refurbished models for £350.

Does anyone know of any cheaper ones kicking about?
  • A.Penny.Saved
    Options
    Deb0402 wrote: »
    Hi I bought a reconditioned Vitamix from John Lewis for £299.99. I am not sure if they are still selling them but it is worth checking. Another make that is almost as good (and half the price) is an Omniblend. They can be picked up for around £200 and do everything that a Vitamix does.
    Read the reviews of them.......they get slated for reliability and are no where near as good as Vitamix or Optimum. Omniblend is cheap Chinese rubbish.
  • consultant31
    Options
    *bump*

I've been looking for a cost friendly vitamix. The cheapest I've found so far is the John Lewis refurbished models for £350.

Does anyone know of any cheaper ones kicking about?

I've always believed that you get what you pay for. In my honest opinion, the Vitamix is worth every penny of its cost, especially when you consider how long they last.
    The guarantee is generally around 7 years (though I see that this refurb model is 5 years) but they seem to last much longer than that. I've heard of people having them for 20 years.....that certainly wouldn't be the case for many other manufacturers.
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
  • mycleverbunnies
    Options
    I bought a Nutrimaster in Sept 2015 from ideal world.It has all the abilities of a vitamix with a 2hp motor.My daughter saw how much I loved mine and bought one too.I use it everyday more than once.I've made soup,smoothies,hummus,guacamole,gluten free flours,vegan cheese sauce,tomato based sauce, gluten free pizza dough,nut milks etc.I have coeliac & lactose intolerance so it's amazing for me and saved so much money.We both paid £159.99 for ours in 4 monthly instalments.I bought it after watching a presentation on it.I can say with absolute certainty that I have never regretted the purchase & neither has my daughter.We actually tell our machines that we love them! I had an issue a month ago where the blades came loose in the jug .Customer service with nutrimaster is the best and a replacement machine(not
    just jug!) was couriered to me.
    It has made anything I've wanted with regards to my dietary requirements.
  • Regardless of the reason you decided to purchase a Vitamix 5200, the reality is that buying a Vitamix is not cheap, in-fact, it's practically an investment of a small fortune!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure