Yankee Candle bargains - Please post your finds here!

Options

Comments

• ARK5
    ARK5 Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    BeckyC2be wrote: »
    If anyone is near York, the little yankee candle outlet shop at the Designer Outlet were having a sale on all the christmas stock. Three medium jars for £16, three large jars for £20 and the wax tarts were down to 45p! They had icicles, christmas memories, christmas eve, bayleaf garland, and a few more but I cant think which they were.

Amazing offers, BeckyC2be! I love Christmas Memories. I can't quite justify the 400 mile round trip but I did give it a bit of thought!
  • square-pants
    Options
    Medium Yankee Jars £9 and Large Yankee Jars £13 at Asda in store and on the Asda direct website too. Look slightly different though. Toasted marshmallow has caught my eye :) Worth ordering for free store collection if your store doesn't stock them ordinarily.

If you're a fan of incense sticks / joss sticks too, there's a nice little offer on them at the minute at https://www.incenze.com - if you enter "halfprice" promo code, everything is half price, making them 5p. Postage is only a quid too so worth stocking up.
  • deely
    deely Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Medium Yankee Jars £9 and Large Yankee Jars £13 at Asda in store and on the Asda direct website too. Look slightly different though. Toasted marshmallow has caught my eye :) Worth ordering for free store collection if your store doesn't stock them ordinarily.

They are the 'Simply Home' range from Yankee and are usually cheaper as they are smaller than standard jars and made for the 'supermarket' market like Asda, B & Q and Tesco. They have some nice fragrances and are worth a try for the price, I think the official word is that their fragrances aren't 'as complex' as the standard range?!!!!!
  • tattybonce
    tattybonce Posts: 1,699 Forumite
    Options

They are always this price
  • deely
    deely Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    If you are near a Hallmark Outlet they have some good deals at the moment. I went to the one at Lakeside, Doncaster ( for the fist time!) on Saturday and they had quite a lot of (older, some discontinued fragrances) mainly tarts and votives for between 74p and £1.04 and a few fragranced tealights for £3.74.
    They also had Village Candles at half price - £8.49 large, £6.74 med and £4.99 small which are all bigger sizes than Yankee and burn much easier and cleaner as well. They also had votives 90p and melt cubes 6pack for £1.99. They didn't have many jars left but loads of melts and votives including the new fragrances like hot buttered bread. They also have a loyalty card with a stamp for each £10 spent so we filled a card and then got £10 off a couple of the Simply Home so effectively med jars £1.99 for 2!!!
  • Smoosh
    Smoosh Posts: 1,629 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    If anyone's near Ipswich the Java Store has reduced all their Christmas stock by 50%. They have a lot of large jars of Christmas Memories left (£10) and lots of the other scents left in tealights and wax tarts.
  • sunfield91
    Options
    Just had an email from Yankee Candle 25% off Pure Radiance candles. I love this range, have dropped a hint for Mothers Day, here's hoping
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,605 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Groupon have a 10 sampler pack deal for £15.98 (+£1.99 P&P).

There are bigger packs too.

Their Facebook page has a 15 % off code.

My order came to £15.57 total.

Don't forget cashback like I did lol.
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,605 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    I started using my Groupon votive sample pack and am now a total Yankee Candle convert. I may order another batch of 10 votives even without the discount as the deal is running (subject to stock) for another 11 days.

And of course will be subscribing to this thread ;)
  • ARK5
    ARK5 Posts: 54 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    KxMx wrote: »
    I started using my Groupon votive sample pack and am now a total Yankee Candle convert. I may order another batch of 10 votives even without the discount as the deal is running (subject to stock) for another 11 days.

And of course will be subscribing to this thread ;)

Oh dear! I started with a smallish selection and am now addicted too! I now have boxes of the things!

Just wanted to say, before you order another set from Groupon, unless you really want those particular scents, check out qvcuk.com because they can work out good value sometimes. For example, item no. 704092 (below), which is 15 samplers/votives plus two holders for £27.45 inc P&P. I think that's a slightly better bargain than the Groupon offer, especially if the 15% discount has ended.

http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Pure-Essence-Clear-Bucket-Votive-Holders-&-15-Votives.product.704092.html?sc=NVSTPLH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-704092
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback