Yankee Candle bargains - Please post your finds here!

Options

Comments

• juliebunny
    juliebunny Posts: 1,705 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    HOF online have some yankees reduced from the Christmas range. AND the Christmas eve one -which is nice - is also buy one get one half price too :D
    Less stuff, more life, love, laughter and cats!
    Even if I'm on the shopping threads, it doesn't mean I'm buying! Sometimes it's good to just look and then hit the CLOSE button!
  • sexybabe1982
    Options
    Went to Dobbies earlier to see what they had in their Christmas goodies sale and they had Yankee Candle gift sets half price! Managed to get a medium Christmas Cookie and Cinnamon gift set for £10, and a set of 3 mini Christmas ones for £7.50.
    They also had gorgeous Christmas boxes containing 12 miniature Christmas candles for £10. Lots left on the shelves in Southport store.
  • Natasha_H
    Options
    Thanks, got the large jar snow in love scented candle, large Christmas tree housewarmer candle and the three small jars spring gift set for £28.50 collection at HOF.
  • darkangel-42
    Options
    I work in a designer outlet and there's a YC store. Really disappointing everytime I've been past as there's not much of a saving on anything.

I went to an outlet mall in the US (perks of marrying a Yank) and got large jars for $10 which is about 6 quid each. Nothing even comes close to that in the UK :(

2014 wins: maternity/nursing pillow, Magnum chocolate, baby stroller, Baileys cupcakes
    Took a break while I moved country (twice).
    2018 wins:£400 meal for 4, Clipper tea
    2019 wins: flight voucher
  • loveyoumummy
    Options
    Just back from Clinton's in Bolton, xmas Yankee candles at half price plus lemon... Got gift set of 2 medium xmas for 12.49, one for me, one for Mum next xmas! And a large cherries on snow for a tenner. The palpitations are just ebbing away now!
    They also had sets of 3 small xmas jars for 10.99 and a couple of other xmas scents, plus motives.
    I love ycs but refuse to buy through the year as I can't justify the expense. :)
  • wohic
    wohic Posts: 99 Forumite
    Options
    Clinton cards outlet in clarks villiage street have a wide selection of yankee candles, tartlets and burners etc for half price or less .
  • lauraland
    lauraland Posts: 1,677 Forumite
    Options
    Went to Dobbies earlier to see what they had in their Christmas goodies sale and they had Yankee Candle gift sets half price! Managed to get a medium Christmas Cookie and Cinnamon gift set for £10, and a set of 3 mini Christmas ones for £7.50.
    They also had gorgeous Christmas boxes containing 12 miniature Christmas candles for £10. Lots left on the shelves in Southport store.

Dobbies in Lisburn today had red apple wreath, spiced orange, cinnamon stick and snow in love collections at half price. They also had large jars of chamomile tea at £10.
    I got ham but i'm not a hamster.....
  • BOBBIs_MUMMY
    Options
    Got small sized jars of Christmas yankee candles for £4 odd yesterday, also managed to get 50% off the shades and trays on the "christmas eve" range they also had "skating snowman" range too. Got two sets to put away for presents for next christmas!!
  • purplestar133
    Options
    I got a YC from the Simply Home range at Tesco for £8 a few weeks back. I thought it was a good price but I don't think it smells as strong as 'normal' Yankee Candles. Are the Simply Home range less high quality?
  • Cooper18
    Cooper18 Posts: 286 Forumite
    Options
    Play.com seem to do one of the big jars at £12.99 fairly regularly. I got clean cotton, fluffy towels and some random purple one I can't quite recall over the course of a week or two. Free delivery of course. Made 3 folk happy at Christmas!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback