Everyone Loves Inacurate Transactions Everyday, (as long as they are in our favour)

Options

Comments

• BecauseICan
    Options
    Thanks OP for the foxs.

Just a heads up, I bought 6 x limited edition jam & Cream and 6 x the double choc and I only got 2940 match points. One of these varieties is not comparing. Sorry if already posted HTH

It's the double choc that isn't comparing as reported earlier x
  • meandmebargains
    Options
    celebrate wrote: »
    Can anyone else confirm this?
    I've just had some vouchers spewed out on a temp card
    I phoned to cancel another lost card and registered this temp one over the phone today

As well as my own card I am also using a temp card for hubby which I have rinse & repeated already with. Vouchers received & used again in next shop no probs
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    good afternoon everyone

thanks for the biscuit glitch

i got 4 ginger crunch creams(500 points displayed on shelve)
    didn't show 2000 more points on receipt, had them added manually,
    im not sure I am brave enough to go back and get the 500 points I lost out on manually added....it was only 1 packet,and if I have another go then next time round i'll avoid them,ginger isnt my favourite...I was more testing the jam creams and the neopolitan ones which do look like they will go down well.

Excellent glitch though.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    Sorry one more question. Where abouts instore please. Tia xx

They are with the olives and jars of anchovies etc, in my store at the end of the ketchup and mayo ailse
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Dopey_Sleepy_Grumpy
    Options
    It's the double choc that isn't comparing as reported earlier x

Thanks for confirming BIC :)
  • simone10
    simone10 Posts: 1,089 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hey everyone,

Sorry I've not replied to everyone's posts earlier, I've been going paperwork crazy since getting back from the accountants yesterday.

There's a few reasons I'm going to an accountant.

1. I also have a full time job.
    2. I do a lot of transactions online, (1,200 from Feb 14 to Dec 14, predicted to be double that in 2015) so I've postage and packaging calculations too which does get messy.

Thanks to someone who mentioned getting a bookkeeper if you're a sole trader, found a few independent one man bands (which I'd prefer) that I'm going to call this afternoon.

Now to the important stuff!

I've 3 paper APG's that need spending today as they expire today, come to a total of £10ish.

I'm thinking Pink Poo & 2 Elixirs?

Is that the best trigger on at the moment?

Not looking to buy anything particular at the moment so looking for a rinse and repeat so I don't waste the £10 with it otherwise expiring.

You can always buy clothing with an APG. If it then doesn't fit or isn't liked you'd have to have a refund onto a Gift Card which has a 2 year expiry date
    The end is nigh
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,546 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 27 January 2015 at 3:43PM
    Options
    cjj wrote: »
    Thanks
    Am I right in thinking we could get 5 lots of 20 and just come in under the monthly 10,000 limit. Obviously lots of scope for giving away to food bank etc as would not want too many as I don't eat them. Tia xx
    On the m&m app if you if you click on one of the packs of biscuits with 500 more points it tells you at the bottom of the screen maximum 20.

I have taken this as 20 of each individual variety that is available so 20 crunch creams, 20 rich tea etc.

You couldn't get 20 of each anyway as you would hit your 10,000 monthly limit.

An excitable thread today ... must be the sugar rush from biscuits.

It is a 100,000 monthly limit - fortunately for us, this offer has just started and February starts on Sunday, so assuming A comparable prices are on for a while and the M offer is on until 1/3 according to the app, there is a chance to double up within the week and then if you are quick triple up on 1st March (if comparable A offer is still favourable*) :)

(also on the basis month is a calendar month, that there are no other M glitches coming along so you have already used up your limit for the month ... always read the label ;)).

Now if anyone hits the limits, it would be an interesting and reasonably cheap way of testing if it is a hard limit or not as mixed reports about success going beyond the per shop limit, so what about the monthly limit.... Of course, they have your card registered to your address, and without any promotion abuse shenanigans to get round their limits, you will have plenty :A.

For any promotion they always state a limit, just wondering if the 20 of the same item is also a hard limit (per shop, in total) or soft (please don't buy more than this to let everyone else have a chance, relying on your conscience).

HTH

Anon
  • BecauseICan
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    An excitable thread today ... must be the sugar rush from biscuits.

It is a 100,000 monthly limit - fortunately for us, this offer has just started and February starts on Sunday, so assuming A comparable prices are on for a while and the M offer is on until 1/3 according to the app, there is a chance to double up within the week and then if you are quick triple up on 1st March (if comparable A offer is still favourable*) :)

(also on the basis month is a calendar month, that there are not other glitches coming along so you have already used up your limit for the month ... always read the label ;)). Now if anyone hits the limits, it would be an interesting and cheap way of testing if it is a hard limit or not as mixed reports about success going beyond the per shop limit, so what about the monthly limit.... Of course, they have your card registered to your address, and without any promotion abuse shenanigans to get round their limits, you will have plenty :A.

HTH

Anon

Apologies ..... 'Twas a mistype ..... I meant 100,000 limit per calendar month
  • Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Love your rant Savvy x

Thank you!
    That wasn't a rant though - obviously do not understand my language:rotfl:!
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Afternoon :)

Can anyone find big T's Username Tweets profile or a post by her please ?

I have a PM sent to me for her and tried forwarding it but her pm box is full :(

I want to check when she was last online but can find loads users but Tweets :(. Thank you.

If you reading this big T Tweets please pm me so I know you have emptied your pm's :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure