IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

LBCC Letter help

Options
Taylan
Taylan Posts: 4 Newbie
edited 15 September 2017 at 2:01PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
Hi All,

Due to receiving a letter from Gladstones Solicitors today, i have been reading up on your guides and posts on how to deal with this and i am aware the next step is to enact the practice direction upon them but i am still unsure about a few things.

I was given 2 tickets 1 day after another in my workplace car park (private - requires fob entry) around November time last year. I followed the advice on here and ignored all letters to come and threw them away. This is where i become unsure; i don't know the PCN number of the original charges and i am also unsure who i should be sending the letter stating the PD to.

imgur.com/a/80MyZ - The letter i have received. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• KeithP
    KeithP Posts: 37,794 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 September 2017 at 2:11PM
    Options
    Taylan wrote: »
    I was given 2 tickets 1 day after another in my workplace car park (private - requires fob entry) around November time last year. I followed the advice on here and ignored all letters to come and threw them away.

Where did you see that advice?
    That information source needs correcting.

However, the advice on here is to ignore all debt collector's letters - which is all this is: https://imgur.com/a/80MyZ
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Options
    That isn't a lbcc

Just a "cleverly" worded debt collecting letter which you can ignore

(You didn't read here that you should have ignored the tickets in the first place!)
  • Taylan
    Options
    Ah thank you very much for the replies. Not that i should have ignored the tickets, that was my own decision due to it being ridiculous, just to ignore the letters from DRP and zenith which i did.

Again thank you, i shall keep the letters from now on.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure