bubbs Posts: 66,923 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Lost 2lb :D

:T:T:T:T well done

Evening all:D
    Sorry no pics of tea but sis said it was lush, we had a chicken roast:D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    Options
    esmy wrote: »
    Great losses Barleysugar,Matron Midge, orlao, Moneysaverme, tweets, very impressive!

I can't stand the suspense MrsR and also Sunshinemummy!

I'm desperate for MrsR's news.

And to stop feeling like a balloon.... there is nothing in there except fluid. If this happens again, I will need two dresses for the wedding - 2 sizes apart just in case!
    Not quite I get there then that 3lbs on normally appears :mad: don't know why :(

I am happy though all my clothes fit and I am buying smaller size :T

tweets, you have your own way of keeping stable with your weight, with a little wobble - perfect x
  • Nicki
    Nicki Posts: 8,166 Forumite
    Options
    I'm desperate for MrsR's news.

And to stop feeling like a balloon.... there is nothing in there except fluid. If this happens again, I will need two dresses for the wedding - 2 sizes apart just in case x

Ive been googling for how to do lymphatic drainage massage on myself today because my hands and feet have been swollen for a few weeks. May be worth a shot to see if it helps you too?

Meals today

Breakfast: nutribullet smoothie (I'm going to call this HEA and not syn it because I only ate a normal portion of fruit)
    Lunch: chicken, rice, salad
    Dinner: low fat sausages, potatoes, broccoli peas leeks in maple syrup and mustard baste (8 syns)
  • dawyldthing
    dawyldthing Posts: 3,438 Forumite
    Options
    Good Afternoon :hello:

Well done to all the losses this week :T

Looks like we all :j at footie scores :D

Was delighted at forest 4-2 score :D
    :T:T :beer: :beer::beer::beer: to the lil one :) :beer::beer::beer:
  • Mrs_Ryan
    Mrs_Ryan Posts: 11,832 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 7 January 2018 at 11:23PM
    Options
    I was just trying to keep you all in suspense :rotfl:
    Today has been a big day for me although this may disappoint some of you- sorry :D
    I have today watched the rugby player I sponsor make his Premiership debut, from the directors box seating no doubt!
    Massively incredibly proud of him. He is only 21 and has been on loan to us at Nottingham for two seasons from his parent club Wasps. He made his debut off the bench against Saracens for Wasps and I could actually have cried I’m that proud, it meant so much to me as he works so hard and so I work hard in supporting him, I always try to be there when he plays and in fact it was so important that when I heard I dropped all my plans for the weekend (was supposed to be going to Darlington again to watch Mr Ryan in panto, had it all booked and I lost money just because I could never have forgiven myself if I wasn’t there to see my player make his debut)
    I have been very good food wise today though, was too nervous to eat much!
    Night all x
    *The RK and FF fan club* #Family*Don’t Be Bitter- Glitter!* #LotsOfLove ‘Darling you’re my blood, you have my heartbeat’ Dad 20.02.20
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Nicki wrote: »
    Ive been googling for how to do lymphatic drainage massage on myself today because my hands and feet have been swollen for a few weeks. May be worth a shot to see if it helps you too?

Thanks I will have a look - I have taken some Adios tablet but they did not work....maybe because they have been in the cupboard for god knows how long!
    Was delighted at forest 4-2 score :D

It was a good game :D:D
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Today has been a big day for me although this may disappoint some of you- sorry :D
    I have today watched the rugby player I sponsor make his Premiership debut, from the directors box seating no doubt!
    Massively incredibly proud of him. He is only 21 and has been on loan to us at Nottingham for two seasons from his parent club Wasps. He made his debut off the bench against Saracens for Wasps and I could actually have cried I’m that proud, it meant so much to me as he works so hard and so I work hard in supporting him, I always try to be there when he plays and in fact it was so important that when I heard I dropped all my plans for the weekend (was supposed to be going to Darlington again to watch Mr Ryan in panto, had it all booked and I lost money just because I could never have forgiven myself if I wasn’t there to see my player make his debut)
    Night all x

That is fabulous, it is so wonderful of you to support a youngster achieve his potential x
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,589 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I understand your sentiments exactly MrsR . I hope Mr Ryan did too!:D
    I remember once being invited to the directors' box but to watch your sponsored player as well is icing on the cake.

That being said, I also remember much wining and dining was involved. :eek:
  • Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,688 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Mrs_Ryan wrote: »
    Night all x

What a lovely story.
    Well done to your protege - and well done to you too.
  • esmy
    esmy Posts: 1,341 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    It sounds like you had a wonderful day MrsR - you must be very proud.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure