One poll quality control questions

Options
Has anyone noticed One poll has introduced their quality control questions? It normally says "quality control free text question. Your account may be blocked or deleted". There is an empty text row added at the end and I am really confused if it that empty text answer that should be selected for this? I was just ignoring that empty text row and selecting my answer I would normally select. I am on almost £37 at the moment and it would be a disappointment if they delete my account right now! Any advice?

Comments

• tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Can't say I've seen it on any surveys I've done with them (50 in March so far).
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I only started getting those with quality check for the last few days. I am wondering if they are primarily aiming at panelists who are approaching their £40 redemption? Just the thoughts! I hope I am wrong but you never know.
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    I would imagine they're targeting people who don't read the questions and just fill in stuff randomly.
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,696 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    "I am on almost £37 at the moment and it would be a disappointment if they delete my account right now! Any advice? " kiwi07

I would never leave so much money in a survey company account, and always cash in as soon as possible. Otherwise, you never know if things change.
  • kiwi07
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »
    "I am on almost £37 at the moment and it would be a disappointment if they delete my account right now! Any advice? " kiwi07

I would never leave so much money in a survey company account, and always cash in as soon as possible. Otherwise, you never know if things change.

£40 is the minimum for redemption.
  • Emma_N
    Emma_N Posts: 265 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I finally reached £40 and cashed out last Sunday. I'm hoping they don't come up with an excuse to not pay me. I've always written something relevant for the quality control questions.
    Attempting to make £2021 in 2021
  • kiwi07
    edited 11 March 2017 at 12:24AM
    Options
    I am really worried that I did not tick that free text empty box answer which they probably meant as a quality check answer.
    It would be horrible if they will use it as an excuse to not let me cash out £40 especially as its been taken a good few years to earn that amount!
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    I am really worried that I did not tick that free text empty box answer which they probably meant as a quality check answer.
    I would be horrible if they will use it as an excuse not to let me cash out £40 especially as its been taken a good few years to earn that amount!

That should tell you right there, that they're not worth bothering with! Along with the sneaky quality control questions. A few years to earn £40 - spend your time with survey companies who value your time.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• kiwi07
    edited 11 March 2017 at 12:55AM
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    That should tell you right there, that they're not worth bothering with! Along with the sneaky quality control questions. A few years to earn £40 - spend your time with survey companies who value your time.

Yes, you are right - they are not worth your time!
    To be honest I wanted to give up on them long time ago but just wanted to finish earning £40.

There have also been reports - people stuck on £39.90 and not getting the surveys for months.
  • kiwi07
    Options
    Emma_N wrote: »
    I finally reached £40 and cashed out last Sunday. I'm hoping they don't come up with an excuse to not pay me. I've always written something relevant for the quality control questions.

I wouldn't worry if I was you - you already redeemed it.:)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure