Countrywide Energy - anyone using this?

Options
After trying several different sites for comparisons, I have found Countrywide Energy quoted as the cheapest supplier for my gas. Calling Energy Helpline to arrange a switch, they tell me that 'yes it is the cheapest but we can't do the link-up for you', but they kindly gave me the phone number. This really proves that none of the sites are able to completely objective.

Does anyone else use Countrywide Energy? They don't give Cashback but if the price is right, this isn't the most important aspect.

Comments

• futumsch
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth,
    I use Countrywide energy. Their base near to me is Defford, near Pershore in Worcestershire. I must admit, they are the cheapest around here, but then they only have one other local competitor. they only supply LPGas mind you, and they have a deal where you can combine the electric and Gas bill, but it works out more expensive. I had a budget account with them for years, and they had accumulated up £870 of my cash. Boy did I give them a right rollocking. To be honest, you have to keep an eye on them, they dont always deliver, their bill summary is not very frequent, and one or two of their staff are a bit too stuck up for their own boots.

Oops sorry, having a rant there. Yep, cheap.
    Smile and be happy, things can usually get worse!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure