24 Studio/ Studio xmas catalogue codes

Options

Comments

• mrsmortenharket
    Options
    Studio is awful.

I would never be a customer with them again. Grrrr.

Lisa x
  • Leanne200
    Leanne200 Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    They seem ok to me... I think the trick to is to pay on time! ;)
  • choccyface2006
    Options
    I am really mad with Studio!

I recieved their catalogue through the post last week and had a look, they said their prices were 50% off and new customers get a further 25% off. I don't have anything on credit so I hoped I could pay at the time of ordering.

I placed an order online for 12 personlised items worth £65 without the discount plus P&P of £4.75. The order went through but it didn't say how much I would actually be paying but I knew it would be £53.50. I thought it was odd though, never experianced it before in internet shopping, surly you should know how much you are paying before the order goes through? Also, I have no idea if these items are in stock, so I could have paid £4.75 just to get one or two small items delivered.:confused:

The first part of my order arrived today, along with a letter to say that apparantly I already have a previous account (don't recall, must have been a long time ago, 10+ years ago and 4 changed of address) so I don't qualify for 25% off.

Then I realised that the only personlised item I got in the package was the wrong size.

Then I looked at my two order forms they sent me and realised that I have been charged twice for P&P for ONE order. They told me when I placed the order that they would send all the things together but it looks like they are sending 4 packages, very unlikly I will be at home evertime to recieve them so I expect a few trips to the post office depot to collect them.

I tried to call their customer line, what a joke! Theres just an answerphone message to say call back later or email us.

I have a further 10 personlised items on order, can't cancel my order and really have no faith in the company to get all the names, colours and sizes right. Personlised items can't be returned (unless wrong of course) so I have no choice but to pay up.

I wouldn't have bothered if I'd known I wouldn't get 25% off. I have contacted them about these issues, I have a horrible feeling that it might be a long time before they get my order correct, I can see that I will be returning things left, right and centre and re-ordering them.

I honestly wish I hadn't bothered.:mad:

Sarah
  • keatergreyhound
    Options
    hiya
    does anyone please have the email address for the site as id like to order a catalogue?
    2007 is my getting slim year
    Total weight loss so far is 16llbs:T
    Total to go 15 pounds:eek:
    Not no more as im having a baby:D
  • Leanne200
    Leanne200 Posts: 1,384 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    My experience hasn't been too bad yet... I didn't get the 25% off either, but I still got 6 xmas pressies (4 of them personalised) for £26, so I'm still happy. :p
  • vickym
    vickym Posts: 686 Forumite
    Options
    hiya
    does anyone please have the email address for the site as id like to order a catalogue?

hi the website is https://www.24ace.co.uk and down the left hand side is the option to request a catalogue.

regards
    Remember is nice to be important but more important to be nice

• keatergreyhound
    Options
    it was for the studio cards and gifts one please
    2007 is my getting slim year
    Total weight loss so far is 16llbs:T
    Total to go 15 pounds:eek:
    Not no more as im having a baby:D
  • sloppychops
    Options
    it was for the studio cards and gifts one please
    https://www.24studio.co.uk
    Exactly the same as the Ace website.
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
  • mrskaz
    mrskaz Posts: 109 Forumite
    Options
    Hiya, I put in my order and the 25% code didnt work for me, but like a previous poster said this may be down to the fact that the things I ordered already had been discounted by 25%, I did get a tin of roses though! they might not be as big as a normal tin but still quite a good size (1kg), I ordered quite a few personalised things (in various names, sizes etc) and all of them arrived correct (maybe I was just lucky!). Touch wood everything seems to be going smoothly with them :-)
  • jasmin49
    Options
    im afraid they can be a bit hit or miss, best way to use them is to order sale or reduced items all at the same time as delivery is about £4 then pay it off altogether or transfer to the plastic as their interest rate is huge. You have to pay for returns now as well I seem to remember, but keep your options open, and they do seem to get a few weird and wonderful items that you dont find elsewhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure