Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• pacifica9
    pacifica9 Posts: 3,262 Forumite
    Options
    Anon wrote: »
    Packing away already :eek:.

I am already feeling a little out of sorts that the Christmas season is coming to an end, I wouldn’t want it to end too soon :o.

All the build up is so exciting and then you get to these days between Christmas and New Year the realisation starts sinking in that it will soon be over for another year :(.

We love Christmas in our house :xmassmile:snow_laug:santa2::xmastree::xmassign: :snow_grin

Anon

You will be sad to know then that my Christmas tree went up Friday before Christmas and came down Boxing Day. I do like Christmas but really can't be doing with dragging it into another year.
    “Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.” ~ Ferris Bueller
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Brilliant, excellent news thank you - there had to be a way!

If you wanted to chance it, it may be worth trying to add a second account now you have it back again and see if it also has the game :).

Out of interest what have you done with your winnings from last time to keep them safe/usable? Would saving them as photos present any challenges using them, as they are not like 02 where you are supposed to reveal in front of the staff member (or I always do anyway!)?

Anon

Both husband and myself have done this, we have a joint santander account but seperate cards and different numbers and different phones as well as different email address- this worked fine for both of us and used to the full on several days.
    In the t+c it states 1 card per person. so im assuming if you have a different card/bank but registered to yourself it will not work, even if all the other details are different?
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    [SIZE=+1]ms-money-penny was yesterday's smartest player![/SIZE] star.gif

:D:D

26 players played.

http://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=99008

[SIZE=+0]Today's Topic (Saturday): Literature 1 : Easier

[/SIZE]26167913_2603415796367181_6452641051756144880_n.jpg?oh=247383c4329e7a2e275316821612501e&oe=5AFA07DA
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Womble of the year for me at least - £15

1x Budweiser Lager (24x300) £12.00 N/A
    2x ASDA Peach Schnapps (70cl) £10.50 £16.00
    3x ASDA Smart Price Toilet Roll (12roll) £5.94 N/A
    1x Coors Light Lager (12x330) £9.00 N/A
    1x Passoa Passion Fruit Liqueur (70cl) £10.00 £12.00
    1x Plenty Extra Large Kitchen Roll (3 roll) £4.30 N/A
    1x Topic Bar (47g) £0.50 N/A
    4x Beck's Lager (20x275) £50.00 £36.00
    1x Starburst Fruit Sweets (45g) £0.50 £0.60
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 30 December 2017 at 12:54PM
    Options
    Beans/soup still a goer from two shops earlier

SA was in aisle putting up new tickets. She said offer was changing this morning.

But obviously not - scanned tins on Asda app and multi not showing.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Both husband and myself have done this, we have a joint santander account but seperate cards and different numbers and different phones as well as different email address- this worked fine for both of us and used to the full on several days.
    In the t+c it states 1 card per person. so im assuming if you have a different card/bank but registered to yourself it will not work, even if all the other details are different?

I don’t know, as reported I had two accounts running with the same card (possibly a fluke!). Droid pay account is determined by the Gmail account I think - but then I have “a few” other Visa that I can work through if it is possible to repeat before the end of the promo :D.

Anon
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Morning all :D
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Morning

In Tesco - Felix Treats Time Tin/Goody Bag (contains 5x packs of treats, normally at least £1 a pack) reduced to £2.

Also showing on Mysupermarket at £2 for Sainsbobs

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?query=felix+goody+bag+Christmas+Gift+Pack&store=Tesco

I think these will go even cheaper in Tesco but doubt there will be many about.

Just been to another store for more Felix treats for the troops and still £4 :eek:

Obviously not reduced in every store.

The Iams cat stocking was reduced to £1.25 and the Iams tin of treats (big yellow tin) was reduced to £1.50.

• HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    I don’t know, as reported I had two accounts running with the same card (possibly a fluke!). Droid pay account is determined by the Gmail account I think - but then I have “a few” other Visa that I can work through if it is possible to repeat before the end of the promo :D.

Anon

worth a go, nothing to loose, will sort it later to try tomorrow :D
  • LANGO1966
    LANGO1966 Posts: 2,054 Forumite
    Options
    Just been in local sada, lady having a few issues with PAGS, think it may have been Saversue, hope she got out unscathed.:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure