Options

Comments

• mrsyardbroom
    mrsyardbroom Posts: 1,946 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 27 September 2012 at 5:59PM
    Options
    RubyMurray wrote: »
    Argh finally got a DS but of course it hasn't credited, fed up with this nonsense! :mad:

OH did one and it didn't credit but they said he would get credit in 3 to 5 days and he believed them. He's only ever done one DS before and it said the same thing. Sure enough that one credited after a couple of days. It doesn't surprise me. He's one of those people who always finds a green traffic light and gets the only parking space. It's not fair!
    Don't mess with pensioners. :cool:
  • Smokemeakipper_3
    Options
    paulshorse wrote: »
    Just got a DS on saving energy and water and no credit. To say that I am now furious is an understatement. Second one this week that has not credited :wall: :mad:

Same here, I had that one this morning. I'm sure they do it on purpose sometimes!
  • sc0use24
    Options
    just done a ds joined orange pioneers or something but no credits?
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 27 September 2012 at 6:14PM
    Options
    Please has anyone done a DS on environment and water consumption? can you tell me the survey number please? I didn't do a screen grab, but on my ledger in the same line is 1sb on the same line for 2 Trusted Surveys.

EDIT: Just realised Paul and SmokmeaKipper also weren't credited. They are having a laugh with the DS today :mad:
  • Apple_Crumble
    Options
    I've just done the shortest TS ever: 50 SB for answering one question... and it credited :j
  • paulshorse
    paulshorse Posts: 3,341 Forumite
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Please has anyone done a DS on environment and water consumption? can you tell me the survey number please? I didn't do a screen grab, but on my ledger in the same line is 1sb on the same line for 2 Trusted Surveys.

Yes that is the one I got DQd from Cath. I'm fairly certain there wasn't a survey number. It just went from the Daily survey preliminary screen to the captcha then straight to the survey. :(
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    Neobux - joined 15th April 2013 - Earned 2013 $695 PayPal
    2014 - Swagbucks £75 Neobux $102 Clixsense $67
    2014 goal £180/600
  • paulshorse
    Options
    I'm going to lie down for half an hour with a book to try and chill out cos my brain hurts (well it would if I had one) :eek:

mutter, mutter, mutter, mutter..............
    Swagbucks joined 5th July 2012 - Earned 2012: Amazon - £300 - 2013: Amazon - £610
    2014 goal £180/600
  • CathWales
    CathWales Posts: 3,010 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Did you do a screen shot Paul? I have 2 survey number in the same row, tho after being dq'd was never told I earned 1sb as it sometimes tells you. I didn't get a captcha on either of mine. Is there a way to report this one? I looked on the TS link, but no support link:( Wary of trying another one today for fear of having my account terminated. 'Good' thing I've reached today's target and was only doing the DS as I always do them and was trying to top up my total:(
  • mayfair1985
    Options
    Nice easy daily for organic food. Did it credit? Did it eff.
  • paulshorse
    Options
    CathWales wrote: »
    Did you do a screen shot Paul? I have 2 survey number in the same row, tho after being dq'd was never told I earned 1sb as it sometimes tells you. I didn't get a captcha on either of mine. Is there a way to report this one? I looked on the TS link, but no support link:( Wary of trying another one today for fear of having my account terminated. 'Good' thing I've reached today's target and was only doing the DS as I always do them and was trying to top up my total:(

I think the 1 sb is for the actual Trusted surveys from the TS dashboard. You get 1sb for each TS you attempt up to a max of 5 sb. Have you been DQd from any Trusted Surveys today? The daily survey does actually show on the ledger as a TS but I don't think you get any swagbucks for being DQd. I didn't take a screenshot either (I know - I'm an idiot). If you got the congratulations screen like I did then you must not try another daily survey, but you can do any Trusted surveys from your dashboard :)
    2014 goal £180/600
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills