My Bankruptcy journey

Options

Comments

• Maverick1103
    Options
    Gaz1 wrote: »
    Hi all I have started my BR journey today and I have to say I have never felt so sick in all my life clicking the "submit" button I'm just hoping it gets better from here on. I'm dreading the phone call but reading what everyone has said it has taken the edge off but knowing my luck of late, I'm going to end up with the one who is having the worst day ever.
    Gaz

I'd say my feeling was relief and embarrassment at the same time. I was also dreading the phone call but I was pleasantly surprised in all honesty, although I'm still waiting to hear back regarding an IPA so it's still early days for me.

Good Luck.
  • Gaz1
    Gaz1 Posts: 33 Forumite
    Options
    I'd say my feeling was relief and embarrassment at the same time. I was also dreading the phone call but I was pleasantly surprised in all honesty, although I'm still waiting to hear back regarding an IPA so it's still early days for me.

Good Luck.
    Yes I've gotto admit the embarrassment of telling my 15 year old son about all this has also knocked me for 6 to be fair. I doubt I will be offered an IPA as my outgoings massivley outweigh my income by about £200 pm
  • Maverick1103
    Options
    Yes I've gotto admit the embarrassment of telling my 15 year old son about all this has also knocked me for 6 to be fair. I doubt I will be offered an IPA as my outgoings massivley outweigh my income by about £200 pm

Hmm I bet it did, I have two young boys way to young to know what's going on, so I'm a bit lucky there. However telling family and close friends isn't fun. Well from my limited knowledge I'd say no you won't, however until I hear about if I'm going to pay one which I'm hoping is soon, as its all I can think about atm.
  • Gaz1
    Options
    Omg Ive had an e-mail back today saying its been approved...that was quick.
  • Maverick1103
    Options
    Omg Ive had an e-mail back today saying its been approved...that was quick.

Yes it is, I got mine approved on Monday morning after sending it off Sat morning. The next step will be a phone call from the adjudicator on behalf of the OR to schedule a phone interview, my phone call came two days after, with the phone interview scheduled 8 days after I was approved.
  • Gaz1
    Options
    Yes it is, I got mine approved on Monday morning after sending it off Sat morning. The next step will be a phone call from the adjudicator on behalf of the OR to schedule a phone interview, my phone call came two days after, with the phone interview scheduled 8 days after I was approved.

what number do they use or is it a private number as ive been blocking lots of new numbers that call me.
  • Maverick1103
    Options
    what number do they use or is it a private number as ive been blocking lots of new numbers that call me.

From a mobile number for me, might be different on the area though.
  • Gaz1
    Options
    I had a call today from crewe but i was in the hospital so blanked it
  • Maverick1103
    Options
    I had a call today from crewe but i was in the hospital so blanked it

Oh, well just checked and there is an insolvency company in Crewe, so might of been possible, although would've thought they'd leave a voicemail message.
  • Gaz1
    Options
    ive just rang the number back and its some mobile saver firm so another 1 im blocking
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure