DRO 4 years still showing default

Options
Good evening, thanks for a having a read and maybe being able to advise.
I had a DRO in May 2013 and discharge may 2014, if I’m honest I’ve stayed away from checking my credit report and the last time I looked was 2015. I have just gone on to Equifax and noodle (for some reason Experian is pending further checks!) it’s shows my overdrawn bank accounts and credit cards that were put through the DRO but still shows amounts of debt and states DEFULTED Should this not be zero as discharged after a year or at least say settled or something. I can’t comment of Experian credit file yet. I also didn’t have any certificate showing that it ended but it disappeared of the insolvency reg. I know it shows on credit file for a total of 6 years but I also receive a statement every couple of months from Santander! Also having read a couple of posts the date on default is incorrect and shows some months later. Can anyone advise what it should say next to accounts or cards, just lots of red boxes on my file! I haven’t applied for any credit or since and appreciate I’m unlikely to get any but anything to make it look a little better. Any advice welcome before I contact debtline who I used to proceed with DRO. Many thanks.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport