• VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Botanics eye cream
    Jessica Phenomenon Oil mini
    ABC Tea Tree skin wash 1000ml
    Batiste Blush - the large can
    [STRIKE]Happy Days (or whatever it is called now) conditioner (cut open)[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]A body oil from Haiti[/STRIKE]
    Aussie Shampoo - decanted into pump bottle
    Laura Geller Spackle - may need to cut this open soon as there is a lot of air in there and it's difficult to squeeze.
    [STRIKE]L'Occitane Immortelle oil make up remover[/STRIKE]
    Caudalie Serum
    No 7 Beautiful Skin face wipes
    [STRIKE]Bath & Body Works Pumpkin hand wash[/STRIKE]

The conditioner was finished off in my shower this morning. I can't say that I have found a HG conditioner. WNBA. Nothing wrong with the product itself just the packaging. I need squeezy tubes.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    VALM - I hope you resolve your dispute, so annoying when this type of thing happens.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    UU
    30ml National Trust skin rescue balm 1/12
    300ml Elemis Tranquil touch body wash 2/13
    TA
    Max Factor eye shadow (sheds bits onto my face) 1/3

Still being good with no facial or body care ins, but have a root touch up colour on order to try and blend in the re-growth, note to self make appointment at hairdressers for early March.
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    VALM wrote: »

The conditioner was finished off in my shower this morning. I can't say that I have found a HG conditioner. WNBA. Nothing wrong with the product itself just the packaging. I need squeezy tubes.

Aldi now do several John Frieda dupes in squeezy tubes in their shampoo and conditioner range. £1.49

This is a link to the Beautiful Brunette squeezy tube conditioner.

Haven't tried it myself, but I got an original shampoo and conditioner from the John Frieda range to review last year, and was impressed.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • VALM
    Options
    Aldi now do several John Frieda dupes in squeezy tubes in their shampoo and conditioner range. £1.49

This is a link to the Beautiful Brunette squeezy tube conditioner.

Haven't tried it myself, but I got an original shampoo and conditioner from the John Frieda range to review last year, and was impressed.

Thanks And. I have a John Frida conditioner to use next.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • mad_scientist
    Options
    I went to SD at the weekend and stocked up on all my essentials, I didn't buy anything extra but I got a free bubble face mask with my skincare products. The extracts shampoo was bogof so I'm probably stocked up for the year now!

Only had a couple of UU,
    3. Tony moly handcream, WNBA, only bought it for the cute panda jar in the first place! I'm keeping the jar and will refill it with more handcream

4. Dior nudeskin foundation sachet, was a good foundation but definitely a shade too dark for me. I still have a few foundation samples left so I'm going to get through them now, although I'll probably open them at the weekend in case they are tango orange

I also rooted through my make up drawer and have more blusher and bronzer than I will ever get through! Next in line for a cull I think ;-)
    No more buying unnecessary toiletries 2018
    35 UU / 13 unnecessary ins
  • VALM
    Options
    I have a GA and TA today :-

GA Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Eternal Gold. The daughter of my friend at work needed a gold eyeshadow to wear in a school production and the only one they have is Half Baked by UD. Gave her this for her daughter and friends to use instead. It was quite old and startling to dry out. I had hit pan too so think I was quite generous to give it away.

TA : Leighton Denny Indulgence. Wasn't getting much product on brush. Think it's discontinued. I have other reds so not particularly bothered to seek out dupe. Am wearing OPI The Color of Minnie instead which reminds me of another favourite called Cara Mia Crimson.

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • dolly84
    Options
    I have a uu

No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eyeshadow in Nude - this was in a tube with a wand like a lipgloss, I took the stopper out ages ago and there is just a bit at the bottom and a bit at the top I can't get to. I used this as an eye primer and it did the job well. I have way too many products to consider buying again and am trying to simplify my makeup over time so WNBA.

• dolly84
    Options
    dolly84 wrote: »

Poppy King Lip Crayon in Smiling (b/f from Jan)
    [STRIKE]Philosophy Pure Grace Shower Gel 500ml[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]L'occitane Shea Body Lotion[/STRIKE]
    Liz Earle Skin Repair 50ml
    Balance Me Rose Otto Hand Cream 50ml
    Macadamia Oil Shampoo 1l
    Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner 400ml
    Champneys Bubble Bath
    Rituals White Lotus & Yi Yi Ren Body Cream 250ml

My 5 by Spring list

Garnier Oil Free BB Cream
    [STRIKE]No7 Stay Perfect Smoothing Eyeshadow[/STRIKE]
    Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit - I would just like to hit pan on this.
    No7 stick concealer

Mac Lipstick

My updated lists.

I forgot my other uu from yesterday

Imperial Leather Sweets Shower Gel in Fruit Chews - very nice and smelt great.

• redglitters
    Options
    A UU from my PP list- finally the Hugo boss Orange edp 75ml is done. WBA if I ever get through the rest of the perfumes in my stash. Had a few compliments on this fragrance, I liked it in summer especially the evenings.
    Have replaced it with Noa summer 50ml from stash, This is supposed to be another version of Noa but it smells just the same as the original to me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure