Stuck in the middle Viagogo and UPS

Options
Good Evening All, I'm new to the forum hope everyone is well! I'm hoping you maybe able to help me. I Just wondered if anyone can advise me where I stand with this.

I purchased tickets on Viagogo had a few problems and the customer service is shocking but finally my tickets were dispatched on 20th ready for an event on 1st Jan. They were due to delivery on 22nd via UPS after numerous chases of which I wont bore you with the details of UPS have come to the conclusion this package is lost and have raised a case?! So I have spoken with Viagogo who can offer no alternate seats to the same value or location therefore I have asked today for a refund in order for me to purchase alternate tickets advertised elsewhere. They have refused to do this until UPS have closed there investigation which they state will be 8 days.....obviously by this point it will be too late. UPS will take no responsibility for this and send me back to Viagogo. Can anyone suggest anything I been understanding, annoyed, emailed, called, send msgs via twitter and even emailed UPS and Viagogo CEO's (response back from UPS CEO but not of much help at the moment as they will keep trying to find for 8 days). The tickets were an xmas gift which is obviously ruined now and at £200 its not something I could just fork out for again hence me requesting the refund. Is there anyway of me pushing this I am not really up to speed with any consumer rights but thought there may be something that I can throw at them. Any advised would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you and Happy Christmas to everyone here.

Comments

• jonesMUFCforever
    Options
    You ask on 9pm on xmas eve - hardly surprising you have not had any replies.
    You could ask your card provider for a chargeback but you won't get the money back before the event date.
  • thomascam84
    Options
    Yer I guessed that it would be quiet on here. Will try that I think. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills