Introducing Whisky & Ginny (kittens are here!)

Options
5fDfs4i.jpg

afSqoys.jpg

2OIAxFo.jpg

AXgK7Gi

JuOGvY2

Thank you all for the vet/carrier advice last week - here are some pictures of the new arrivals as a thank you :beer:

Whisky is the all black kitty - she loves her food, sleeping nuzzled in to one of us, and digging (she keeps trying to bury her food by scratching after she's done). She's already got daddy wound around her tiny paws.

The tortie is called Ginny. She was a little cautious of contact with us to start with but that last picture is her napping on my lap. She's bolder and was the first to climb the whole way up the back of our upright armchair :eek:

They both settled in very quickly and seem as content to climb all over us as to wrestle with each other. (They've both also tried to help me post this my running across the keyboard :rotfl:)
In a better financial position than ever before (thank you MSE!). Moved back to Scotland and now trying to keep debt-free!

Comments

• room512
    room512 Posts: 1,412 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Awww. They are gorgeous :D
  • chris_n_tj
    chris_n_tj Posts: 2,659 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Very cutie Kitties xxxx
    RIP TJ. You my be gone, but never forgotten. Always in our hearts xxx
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader.
    He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
  • StaffieTerrier
    Options
    They're gorgeous :)

We lost our cat earlier this week. We were going to give it a few weeks before deciding whether to get another. It's pictures like these that make me want to run out and get another one straight away.
  • Peter333
    Peter333 Posts: 2,035 Forumite
    Options
    Very cute! :D

Thanks for sharing. :j
    You didn't, did you? :rotfl::rotfl:
  • bugslet
    bugslet Posts: 6,874 Forumite
    Options
    Despite being a dog person, I have to admit they are super cute!:)
  • tea_lover
    tea_lover Posts: 8,261 Forumite
    Options
    Awww, so dinky!
  • Maggie_Bob
    Options
    Oh lordy! So we've opened up a little more of the flat to the terrors. As well as the living room they now have run of the hallway and in to our bedroom. Unfortunately, Whisky has cottoned on to the textured wallpaper in the hall and has started, literally, climbing the walls! She goes to a L shaped corner and with two legs either side starts working her way up :eek:
    In a better financial position than ever before (thank you MSE!). Moved back to Scotland and now trying to keep debt-free!
  • scaredy_cat
    scaredy_cat Posts: 7,758 Forumite
    Options
    Maggie_Bob wrote: »
    Oh lordy! So we've opened up a little more of the flat to the terrors. As well as the living room they now have run of the hallway and in to our bedroom. Unfortunately, Whisky has cottoned on to the textured wallpaper in the hall and has started, literally, climbing the walls! She goes to a L shaped corner and with two legs either side starts working her way up :eek:

we need photographic evidence !:D
    Cats don't have owners - they have staff!! :D:p
    DFW Long Hauler Supporter No 150

• Maggie_Bob
    Options
    we need photographic evidence !:D

Hah - next time, before I haul her down.

Thinking of renaming her monkey from the way she climbs :rotfl:
  • Jojo_the_Tightfisted
    Options
    Spidercat, Spidercat, does whatever a Spidercat does....
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family