need help

Options
I received a letter saying my pip was up in 12 monts a few weeks l8r they sent a pip review so ifilled that out 6 weeks l8r i got to go to a f2f medical but iam bad with depressiong and paranoia hearing voices can i get a paper assesment instead of a face 2 face when i first got pip i phoned and said i needed a taxxi to intent she said i missed the medical so the closed the game i rote appeal letter never heard nowthing then one day they phoned saying we have decided to pay.u what about medical we went of you doctors evidence so ho do i get a paper one instead of a ftf sorry for the bad grammer❤👍

Comments

• col12
    col12 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited 4 June 2017 at 12:39AM
    Options
    also the points i scored were high more than enough £320 a moon
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,960 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    col12 wrote: »
    I received a letter saying my pip was up in 12 monts a few weeks l8r they sent a pip review so ifilled that out 6 weeks l8r i got to go to a f2f medical but iam bad with depressiong and paranoia hearing voices can i get a paper assesment instead of a face 2 face when i first got pip i phoned and said i needed a taxxi to intent she said i missed the medical so the closed the game i rote appeal letter never heard nowthing then one day they phoned saying we have decided to pay.u what about medical we went of you doctors evidence so ho do i get a paper one instead of a ftf sorry for the bad grammer❤👍
    You were very lucky last time to have a paper based decision, most people have to have a f2f assessment. You could ask for a home assessment but you'll need a letter from your GP stating the reasons why you need this. Other than that do you have someone that can go with you to this assessment?
  • Alice_Holt
    Alice_Holt Posts: 5,950 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Do you have a CPN / support worker / family member / friend who can help you?

I would suggest ringing the assessors, explaining that because of your continuing poor mental health you -
    a) would need to organise a taxi,
    b) explain why a HV would be better - as poppy says if your GP / CPN will support you with this it should carry weight,

Again, as poppy suggests have someone accompany you at the assessment.
    Alice Holt Forest situated some 4 miles south of Farnham forms the most northerly gateway to the South Downs National Park.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure