A Payment A Day Part 4

Options

Comments

• slowlyfading
    slowlyfading Posts: 13,429 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    £20.00 to my tuition fees fund today :)
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
    Personal Finance Blogger + YouTuber / In pursuit of FIRE
  • tomtombeanie
    tomtombeanie Posts: 1,023 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mumof4 , tomtom .... Sorry to hear that you are both having a sh*te time at the moment .... Hope everthing improves very soon 532c7a6d.gif ...
    ... So my " spare ones " will go towards some wine later ! alcohol.gif ...

terri x kiss-1.gif)

thanks, terri! really, in my case it's a case of "my wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight!" (any Friends fans out there? one of my fave chandler lines!) i have no right to moan really, life is pretty good, but so many irritating things seem to have come all at once. my car is now back to normal (and only 69 quid, so could have been A LOT worse!) and i am lucky to have a tumble dryer to break, iykwim! DH is in a bad temper from decorating, but we have finally cleared the big pile of sand off the drive today so at least we look "normal" (ha ha!) from the outside again...

great idea about the wine, i am just sipping my first glass now. i used some vouchers to treat me and DH to the dine in for a tenner tonight as i whizzed past M&S on my way to the bus this morning after dropping off my car, so in a minute we'll chuck the boys in bed and get cooking.

so in the grand scheme of things, given the problems in the world, i'm doing alright. :o will be glad when everything is put right this week, but that's life, isn't it? xx

PS welcome to the new PAD members - glad you found us! xx
    Mortgage free as of 11/11/15 !
    :Anow... to start some serious saving :A

• lemma1968
    lemma1968 Posts: 1,379 Forumite
    Options
    Is it me or does today feel a bit strange?

I can't quite put my finger on it. It feels like Autumn outside, and I feel about 10 years older than i am.

Hopefully next week will bring brighter days and better news for those who need it.

I'm going to go and have a cup of tea to warm up and then watch a bit of Saturday evening drivel. Very MSE. :money:

Byeeee xxxx
    2013 TARGET £30k
    2012 £26500 paid off.
    2011 £22750 paid off
    2010 £19800 paid off
    2009 MBNA Cleared 25.09.09 £34391.33 PAID OFF
    DFW Nerd 612 Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • lemma1968
    lemma1968 Posts: 1,379 Forumite
    Options
    Oh, oh look i have another star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(how sad am i? :p)
    2013 TARGET £30k
    2012 £26500 paid off.
    2011 £22750 paid off
    2010 £19800 paid off
    2009 MBNA Cleared 25.09.09 £34391.33 PAID OFF
    DFW Nerd 612 Proud to be dealing with my debts
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    really, in my case it's a case of "my wallet's too small for my fifties and my diamond shoes are too tight!" (any Friends fans out there? one of my fave chandler lines!)
    Lol :rotfl: Chandler is my favourite tv character ever, and this is one of his best lines! :)
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
  • slowlyfading
    Options
    lemma1968 wrote: »
    Oh, oh look i have another star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(how sad am i? :p)

Woop! :j (not sad at all, I'd get excited about that too :o )
  • Flower08
    Flower08 Posts: 4,771 Forumite
    Options
    Woop! :j (not sad at all, I'd get excited about that too :o )

me too :rotfl::rotfl:
    Biggest Loser Weight Loss: 13 / 20 lb
  • boysma
    boysma Posts: 828 Forumite
    Options
    Hi guys

No pad today unfortunately as totally skint and payday not till Friday:eek: DS2 goes on his school trip on Tuesday and is looking for loads of spending money for 3 days!

Feeling very poorly yesterday (went to bed at 7.30 pm) and didnt get up till 6.00 pm this evening - have a flu like virus thingy, feeling very sorry for myself. Mind you i might just lose some of that blubber now:D

Welcome to the newbies and hope everyone else having a better weekend:A
    Payment A Day £15 (started 17/5/14) :j
  • SarahNeedle1872
    SarahNeedle1872 Posts: 6,166 Forumite
    Options
    lemma1968 wrote: »
    Is it me or does today feel a bit strange?

I can't quite put my finger on it. It feels like Autumn outside, and I feel about 10 years older than i am.

Hopefully next week will bring brighter days and better news for those who need it.

I'm going to go and have a cup of tea to warm up and then watch a bit of Saturday evening drivel. Very MSE. :money:

Byeeee xxxx
    Definately feels like a strange day today... after all the beautiful weather we've had, its gone all cold and miserable! Come back sunshine, all is forgiven!

Sx
    'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars' - Oscar Wilde
  • PurpleJellyFish
    Options
    Evening,

It's finally stopped raining where I am - YEAY. Been drenched twice today already so I'm not moving from the house this evening in case it happens again.

PaD for me today of £1.81

Think it's going to be mini PaDs for me until payday as I've been hit with gas bill and two direct debits this weekend.

Hope everyone has a nice evening x

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport