ESA(CB) help

Options

Comments

• epitome
    epitome Posts: 3,199 Forumite
    Options
    Bananas123 wrote: »
    > it sounds THAT simple ?

if it was NOT, then people would potentially have to re-apply, and wait weeks and weeks with no income

Or claim UC or claim ESA CNS (through UC).

There is no automatic right anymore to be allowed back onto ESA, whether within 12 weeks or not.
  • Bananas123
    Bananas123 Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    epitome wrote: »
    There is no automatic right anymore to be allowed back onto ESA, whether within 12 weeks or not.

cite source so people know you are not talking nonsense.
  • bspm
    bspm Posts: 541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    cite source so people know you are not talking nonsense.

Maybe you are new but I noticed a condescending 'I know what I am talking about so don't question me' attitude months ago.

Epitome .......If you say that a person or thing is the epitome of something, you are emphasising that they are the best possible example of a particular type of person or thing.

Let us be honest here, nearly everyone working for the DWP knows !!!!!! all about UC or ESA new style.

It's a minefield.
  • epitome
    epitome Posts: 3,199 Forumite
    Options
    Have you taken me off ignore? :D
  • Bananas123
    Options
    bspm wrote: »
    Maybe you are new but I noticed a condescending 'I know what I am talking about so don't question me' attitude months ago.

i don't know if that is for me ? and i don't understand as you refer to me (if so) as "new" but then say "months ago" (which doesn't make sense) ("months ago is not new")

if it was at me, i am annoyed because i believe him to be wrong, and when questioned he has wormed out completely, and now even to the point is posting about website settings ? (nothing to do with the thread / discussion / help etc)

the OP is enquiring to get benefit re-instated, i have been trying to help him, epitome is seemingly only interested in massaging his own ego and avoiding anything that suggests he may be wrong.
  • Bananas123
    Options
    (please note that i have posted quotes explaining the 12 week link rule, and a link to a thread discussing the esa regulations and when epitome has been asked to provide details he states "no thanks" and starts talking about being ignored.... whilst being questioned directly)
  • IAmWales
    IAmWales Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    Options
    Bananas, given their description I expect bspm is talking about epitome, not yourself.

(Why does predictive text try to change bspm to bdsm? ;))
  • poppy12345
    poppy12345 Posts: 17,961 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    i don't know if that is for me ? and i don't understand as you refer to me (if so) as "new" but then say "months ago" (which doesn't make sense) ("months ago is not new")

if it was at me, i am annoyed because i believe him to be wrong, and when questioned he has wormed out completely, and now even to the point is posting about website settings ? (nothing to do with the thread / discussion / help etc)

the OP is enquiring to get benefit re-instated, i have been trying to help him, epitome is seemingly only interested in massaging his own ego and avoiding anything that suggests he may be wrong.
    I'm sorry but after your comment on another thread about someone enquiring about SDP and your advice being completely wrong, i know who i'm going to believe here.
  • Bananas123
    Options
    poppy12345 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but after your comment on another thread about someone enquiring about SDP and your advice being completely wrong, i know who i'm going to believe here.

again nothing to do with what the op was asking, no information provided, no information provided as to what you are talking about.

good luck OP, i think the !!!!!!!! on the dwp phoneline just gave you mis-information like the dwp !!!!!!!!s here and you should have been returned onto your main-phase benefits.

that's what the relavant information i read / posted here says anyway.

the other !!!!!!!!s are saying different, but are providing no information to back up their claims, so i am led to believe the 12-week linking ESA REGULATION LAW is still applicable....
  • bspm
    bspm Posts: 541 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 8 October 2017 at 5:06PM
    Options

No Bananas123 my angel it was not directed at you.

Totally agree.

He/She is DWP i believe, just a short story....we are trying to claim ESA CB in an UC area, I am ex DWP my friend is still DWP....we were unsure what to do as have been given three different options by three different call handlers so we thought....we know what to do, we will call a couple of friends who have transferred to UC and ask...the first one said 'but you can't claim CB ESA if you work surely?

We did not call anymore, so, even with all the training given (4 weeks) then, live facing clients on the second day a good many of them have no idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure