Options

Comments

• damo5134
    damo5134 Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 28 February 2017 at 3:18PM
    Options
    pacifica9 wrote: »
    The larger 700g NCG soups will be half price (£1.17) in Mr T from tomorrow until 23rd March. £1 coupon still available on website.

Good afternoon all.
    Please could someone let me know where the voucher is on the CG website. Ive tried registering but haven't received any emails from them and I can't for the life of me find any other links on the website. TIA

Edit - I've found it!
  • Enterprise_1701C
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Can I join the list please ? :cool:

Same here, would buy if they worked out free or cheaper, but simply do not use so not willing to pay!
    What is this life if, full of care, we have no time to stand and stare
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Good Afternoon :wave:

Had to walk to work in heavy snow and it was blowing in my face so wasn't happy . By dinner it had rained so buses running :j because roads clear and most of snow gone.
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Same here, would buy if they worked out free or cheaper, but simply do not use so not willing to pay!

I got razors upstairs which cost me nothing accumulated over the years some even have mine and Poppy's name on ;)
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    curl_girl wrote: »
    Morning peeps.

Snap why don't you bay them you will probably get more back?!

:o No I wouldn't sell new ones. Just return them :)
    If I do have a rare Kipling cull it would be my used bags so I can honestly say I owned them & any fault I would know & they are clean (washed on a 30 in machine NEVER a 40!)
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    No Seren you are not the only one, I have not bought any razors and just like you have never done a C&C. We could start a list but think we might be the only 2 on it. :rotfl:

:o:o and me too - but by remote location rather than choice :(
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

Decided to collect 50ps... bit late :o

Today we have been through £200 from Bank. ...

Managed to get 3 we needed & I'm now 13 50ps into starting another Olympic set..... why? :o:o
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Savvybuyer
    Savvybuyer Posts: 22,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 28 February 2017 at 4:04PM
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    To my shame, I've not done sharpies either -- RL a bit hectic. Keep thinking I will but can't get to A until tomorrow and Savvy thinks it might end today? I think everyone who posted ordered before 6 am? Or have I misunderstood and we are safe for a while?

I wouldn't take any notice of anything I say - it's just that it's been comparing for quite a long time and there is this 7 days thing (when it's probably been OOS on W's website for most of the time). It might end today. Or it might end tomorrow, or any other day. Any day now:rotfl:.

EDIT: I see it's still comparing today actually, at least around lunchtime. Borrowed time though methinks. The APG might yet surprise me (it usually does) and continue comparing for a while longer though.
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Stupid jobsworths.. how big was the apg?

I wonder if you could try this next time hopefully to avoid the SA's.

Yes jealous jobsworth you mean lol. It was only £2.33 but it was a rough looking one, funny how the new looking ones don't give out much sometimes lol.

I avoided the checkout women on purpose (they are much worse than the men) as they wouldn't have been able to scan the bottom of the receipt and they aren t " allowed" to input the numbers. Huh I v e heard all the excuses.

So went straight to the customer service and I use that term loosely and it was a different woman there . Not to worry I can use it at another asda but the thing is what I save I would probably use in ⛽️ .
  • emerald21
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Stupid jobsworths.. how big was the apg?

I wonder if you could try this next time hopefully to avoid the SA's.

Re doing it myself I have done in the past but there s always someone hovering round like a hawk waiting to pounce . The light at the checkout always flashes and sometimes that can bring them rushing. I'm perfectly capable of doing them myself , why don't they just leave me alone. I could be in and out then .
  • emerald21
    Options
    zippydooda wrote: »
    what do you mean, gone over the numbers, bc numbrs or bank card numbers

Barcode numbers. It was only luck that I could make them out myself as the ink fades.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure