Sports Direct..Sale just started !

Options

Comments

• suicidebob
    Options
    scrooze247 wrote: »
    Well me old mate I am sitting here typing this wearing all Sports Direct rubbish.What does that make me ?(You are the sort of bloke that thinks Lidl is rubbish as well I guess.) Takes all sorts.Shame but that's life.

I have bought numerous items from Sports Direct over the years and can confirm all of it was rubbish.
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    sorry to but in but the op is only letting people know about the sale and I find it really bad that you all complained about sports direct with out even acknowledging them. Thw only one who did is shammyjack and even a board guide is on here doing the same. No wonder people are put off posting.
    I dont shop at sports direct but would like to say thank you to scrooze 247 foir the post.
    sorry rant over it just made me annoyed.

I never complained about the OP if you read my comment, I merely said that Sports Direct have a sale 365 days of the year.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • IrishRose12
    IrishRose12 Posts: 1,734 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks OP for the heads up. Have just ordered quite a few things for myself and the kids and OH.

I don't give a damn what people on here will think of me for buying off them. I don't need to act all high and mighty and to Snobby to buy from here. If it's comfortable, it fits and it's the right price I'll buy it from anywhere. I'm not as fussy or pretend to be somebody I'm not.
    Pay all debt off by Christmas 2024 £537/£3,500£1 a day challenge 2024 - £91/£730 Declutter a bag a week in 2024 6/52Lose 24lb - 3/24lbs Read 1 book per week - 5/52Pay off credit card debt 7/100%
  • JDills
    JDills Posts: 113 Forumite
    Options
    suicidebob wrote: »
    Carol, most people know Sports Direct sell complete rubbish at hugely discounted prices all year round.

It didn't put you off posting, did it.

LOL, They do! This made me laugh.
  • Mee
    Mee Posts: 1,441 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    We're all snobs in some way, but surely we should be judging each other by our money saving efforts, not matters of taste etc.
    Free thinker.:cool:
  • scrooze247
    Options
    thanks op for the heads up. Have just ordered quite a few things for myself and the kids and oh.

I don't give a damn what people on here will think of me for buying off them. I don't need to act all high and mighty and to snobby to buy from here. If it's comfortable, it fits and it's the right price i'll buy it from anywhere. I'm not as fussy or pretend to be somebody i'm not.

exactly !! My view entirely !!
  • scrooze247
    Options
    What is an OP and where is the "thank you button" ...(71 years old - but one tries !)

:rotfl::rotfl:
  • suicidebob
    Options
    scrooze247 wrote: »
    exactly !! My view entirely !!

You're not fussy, as long as it says 'Adidas' or 'Nike' along the front, back, and down the sides.
  • Totality
    Totality Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    Options
    Tis the season to be jolly...
  • 7roland8
    7roland8 Posts: 3,601 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Yes not much festive goodwill about!

Think wherever you buy stuff the majority is made in sweatshop factories in China,no matter how upmarket the shops are, so don't see this one is any worse. If we all debated this every time we'd never buy anything.
    Great opportunities to help others seldom come, but small ones surround us every day. -- Sally Koch
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure