🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Redbush tea (Merged)

Options

Comments

• savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    BTW just a note of interest, Redbush tea or Rooibos is quite good at alleviating eczema symptoms.
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • savvy
    Options
    Just applied and received this email;

"Please note that subject to demand, samples of Redbush Tea are sent out within three weeks of a request.

PLEASE NOTE THAT SAMPLES ARE SENT TO THE UK AND ROI ONLY.
    The offer is for one per household, duplicate requests will be deleted.
    Alison Brownlie
    Marketing Assistant - The Redbush Tea Company
    Tel: 0845 601 2658
    Fax: 020 7324 2002
    https://www.redbushtea.com"

Perhaps if you have already applied, you may not receive it again and therefore are left waiting for your 'sample'??
    If not perhaps you could email them to find out? :-/
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • elvis_bloggs
    Options
    Just call me lucky. ;D
  • savvy
    Options
    Just call me lucky.  ;D
    Hi Lucky.............................are you showing off?? ;);)
  • muckell
    muckell Posts: 248 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks, just completed form
    You Can, If You Think You Can!
  • Callyanna
    Options
    there was a free Redbush teabag in this month's Zest magazine..after trying it I didn't bother applying for a free sample as I thought it tasted foul!
  • Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    think ill pass i hate tea :(
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • comicmankev
    comicmankev Posts: 1,597 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Are you the same person who says 'I hate curry'??

Tea is as much a generalization as curry is. There are so many different tastes and variety, I dare anyone to say the don't like ANY tea (when they have tried them all).

I hate 'English tea' and tried literally hundreds of different ones. The only 2 I have found so far are 'Nettle Tea' and 'Lemon & Ginger Tea'. Redbush is not bad, definately worth a try (Mrs comicman loves it!)
  • J_Tous
    J_Tous Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    I applied but only got one free tea-bag - not really worth it - but I do think redbush tea is really nice, especially as you can add milk to it unlike most herbal tea. In fact, call me weird, but I now prefer it to normal tea!
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Options
    I love tea, I'm gonna have a go. Thanks :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts