Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

any ideas for a hen night for a pregnant bride
    • 11th Mar 08, 9:32 PM
    any ideas for a hen night for a pregnant bride 11th Mar 08 at 9:32 PM
    hi im getting married in june by which time im gunna be about 7 months pregnant i was gunna go to newcastle for a good knees up but i think thats totally out of the question. so has anyone got any good ideas what i can do responisbly but still want a good laff and good time. im not one for sitting down for a meal so if anyone can help that would be really great. im gunna be really fat by then lol so i cant really be bouncing around.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,148Posts Today

7,531Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Poor sophie from @itvMLshow hadn't realised what our show t shirts backs say when collecting me from Tory conference

• RT @hselftax: .@MartinSLewis now talking (engagingly) about the need for trust in the energy market. Fiery tone! #CPC15

• Going to my energy debate at Tory conference, protestor outside as I go in heckles "don't do it martin, you'll come out dirty"

• Follow Martin