Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    lisataff
    any ideas for a hen night for a pregnant bride
    • 11th Mar 08, 9:32 PM
    any ideas for a hen night for a pregnant bride 11th Mar 08 at 9:32 PM
    hi im getting married in june by which time im gunna be about 7 months pregnant i was gunna go to newcastle for a good knees up but i think thats totally out of the question. so has anyone got any good ideas what i can do responisbly but still want a good laff and good time. im not one for sitting down for a meal so if anyone can help that would be really great. im gunna be really fat by then lol so i cant really be bouncing around.
Page 1
  • shelovestobuystuff
    • 12th Mar 08, 5:30 PM
    • 12th Mar 08, 5:30 PM
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    What about the theatre.A west end show or musical could be a great laugh and fantastic girls night out depending on which one you choose.You can still enjoy yourself.
    Or what about a spa weekend?
    "Reaching out to touch the stars dont forget the flowers at your feet".
  • MsChazzer
    • 13th Mar 08, 1:02 PM
    • 13th Mar 08, 1:02 PM
    A friend of mine went to do ceramic painting, then afternoon tea followed by pizza and very cheesy girly films at another friend's flat. Actually I like the sound of doing that and I'm not pregnant.
    • MrsTinks
    • By MrsTinks 13th Mar 08, 1:13 PM
    • 14,993 Posts
    • 23,026 Thanks
    MrsTinks
    • 13th Mar 08, 1:13 PM
    • 13th Mar 08, 1:13 PM
    There is a Spa nearby me who do a pamper package specifically for pregnant women. Might be a good idea and then all go maybe Lazerquest if you think you're up for a little moving about as you 're not allowed to run there and it's just a giggle
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's!

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • lisataff
    • 13th Mar 08, 3:48 PM
    • 13th Mar 08, 3:48 PM
    thanks there is some good idea's i quite fancy the spa its not very often i get pampered so what better excuse then being pregnant and wanting to relax b4 my big day thanks guys.
  • thriftymomma
    • 15th Mar 08, 1:57 AM
    • 15th Mar 08, 1:57 AM
    I would have said a nice pamper day - hope you enjoy it!
  • MrsJ2008
    • 15th Mar 08, 3:52 PM
    • 15th Mar 08, 3:52 PM
    I'm having a hen do abroad but a lot of my friends can't make it, so am thinking of being greedy and having another at home..... a naughty knicker night.

It's cheap & cheerful, you can make your own non-alcoholic cocktails and it's a good giggle x
    • swampduck
    • By swampduck 17th Mar 08, 1:19 PM
    • 917 Posts
    • 1,126 Thanks
    swampduck
    • 17th Mar 08, 1:19 PM
    • 17th Mar 08, 1:19 PM
    How's about a Bingo Night? My step daughter-in law to be - is doing this as a starter to her Hen Celebrations!!

Swampy
    Expect the worst, hope for the best, and take what comes!!
    • robpw2
    • By robpw2 17th Mar 08, 1:20 PM
    • 12,437 Posts
    • 24,494 Thanks
    robpw2
    • 17th Mar 08, 1:20 PM
    • 17th Mar 08, 1:20 PM
    what about something like an ann summers party you could have a laugh

Slimming world start 28/01/2012 starting weight 21st 2.5lb current weight 17st 9-total loss 3st 7.5lb
    Slimmer of the month February , March ,April
  • cuthbert_the_octopus
    I am fancying a muder mystery dinner for my do....... OK it is over a yr away and thing might change!
    • Krystaltips
    • By Krystaltips 18th Mar 08, 4:28 PM
    • 9,016 Posts
    • 35,729 Thanks
    Krystaltips
    Having been 7 months pregnant (although a while ago now... 4yrs!) I would recommend anything you can do that involves lying around so spa weekend would be perfect...
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.
    Originally posted by My Fathers Daughter

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

118Posts Today

2,063Users online

Martin's Twitter