Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    MrsB
    Does Meringue Freeze??
    • 26th Aug 05, 4:41 PM
    Does Meringue Freeze?? 26th Aug 05 at 4:41 PM
    With mum being so poorly at the moment and therefore not really being able to make a decision about where we spend Christmas this year, I was thinking of things I could do ahead of time and take with me or use at home.

If I make homemade meringue for the base of a pavlova can I freeze it and if so for how long??

I always make a cake a couple of months in advance anyway, so that's fine, but if you can think of anything else I'd appreciate it.
    I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are; because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far; for a might have-been has never been, but a has was once an are Milton Berle
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,894Posts Today

8,224Users online

Martin's Twitter