Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Yes moley I understood the poster...

If first and second post still exist (or did when the website was designed) - then there might be multiple items arriving at different times in the same day.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • need_an_answer
    Options
    I have I think just finished my six month stint,I have had nothing to post for the last 3 weeks but yet to receive my goodbye presentation stamps,although following a chase up I am advised they will be sent this week

Looking back I have had far fewer items to post in total than other periods( 66 )and whilst that included 7 cubes and a medium parcel it is well down on other years where typically the posting items were over 100.

Now looking forward to a few months of correctly delivered and unaddressed, they really are much easier!
    in S 38 T 2 F 50
    out S 36 T 9 F 24 FF 4

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21 2020 -5 2021 -4 2022
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

Now looking forward to a few months of correctly delivered and unaddressed, they really are much easier!

Hi

I know what you mean. £5 of vouchers plus no need to go to post box or office.:)
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »

If first and second post still exist (or did when the website was designed) - then there might be multiple items arriving at different times in the same day.
    I sometimes get 2 deliveries, letters with the postie in the morning and cubes delivered on the van around lunchtime.
  • littlemoney
    Options

Even though I have registered I have never been offered the unaddressed survey. Is it offered the same way as correctly delivered, an email and a message displayed after logging in?
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,856 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    NBLondon wrote: »

But it still does not excuse the poor design of the received items screen, opening once to enter multiple items could be done twice in those cases.

I sometimes get 3 deliveries a day, SD on the van first thing, letters with the postie in the morning and cubes on the van around lunchtime.
  • littlemoney
    Options
    Just my luck, must have a new postman as didn't doorstep in the usual place:(
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Even though I have registered I have never been offered the unaddressed survey. Is it offered the same way as correctly delivered, an email and a message displayed after logging in?
    I usually get invited for the Unaddressed Mail survey via email - there is a link I click on to register my interest and availability for the period in question :)
    2020 Wins:
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,897 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    . Expecting to get an email inviting me back in the next few weeks - really not keen this time but refusing to rejoin the main survey means no more Correctly Delivered and Unaddressed Mail surveys

You still get the correctly delivered, last (and only) time I did the main survey was in 2012 - posting parcels was no good for me so I didn't have a go when they asked and they haven't asked again.

Just got a 2 week for £5 correctly delivered one when I was checking the site, haven't had an e-mail for it.
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,465 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Saetana wrote: »
    I usually get invited for the Unaddressed Mail survey via email - there is a link I click on to register my interest and availability for the period in question :)

I always seem to miss out via email no matter how fast I try and respond.

I've just logged into the website tonight to log a couple of items and there was an invite to the correctly delivered survey waiting for me. Not had an email though.

May be worth checking?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport