Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • cheesetoast
    • By cheesetoast 10th Nov 17, 11:49 PM
    • 253Posts
    • 162Thanks
    cheesetoast
    New American Express Rewards Credit Card
    • 10th Nov 17, 11:49 PM
    New American Express Rewards Credit Card 10th Nov 17 at 11:49 PM
    A very superficial question... But does anyone have this card, and is it transparent or white? (The one with the blue orb in the middle).

I know they did transparent cards in the past, but the render of the new one looks white on the website...
Page 1
    • 20aday
    • By 20aday 11th Nov 17, 9:22 AM
    • 2,061 Posts
    • 867 Thanks
    20aday
    • 11th Nov 17, 9:22 AM
    • 11th Nov 17, 9:22 AM
    If you're referring to the one I think you're on about it's white; my friend who I've known a long time still has the transparent version from many years ago.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
    • qsk
    • By qsk 11th Nov 17, 10:28 AM
    • 242 Posts
    • 129 Thanks
    qsk
    • 11th Nov 17, 10:28 AM
    • 11th Nov 17, 10:28 AM
    I recently applied for this card but got a silver "SAS Eurobonus" instead. Amex confirmed that the card was indeed the reward card (based on card account details) - but printed on wrong base probably. The only inconvenience is that the helpline number is Swedish:-(
    • Heng Leng
    • By Heng Leng 11th Nov 17, 5:38 PM
    • 4,209 Posts
    • 1,286 Thanks
    Heng Leng
    • 11th Nov 17, 5:38 PM
    • 11th Nov 17, 5:38 PM
    It's the 'blue card' design.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

805Posts Today

6,551Users online

Martin's Twitter