Wilkinsons Reductions thread

Options

Comments

• seasideDreamer
    Options
    I think the sticks are normally £1 so it was 75% off. Ours was still all marked half price but everything went through at 75% off.
    Debt free and busy treating myself:)

No more toiletries/make up until I've used what I've got stashed since Jan 2011, graduated October 2012. Restocked Dec 13..damn those sales
  • mrsinvisible
    Options
    thanks for the info. got all my next year seeds and weedkiller at 25% of the original price.
  • Apple-shaped
    Options
    Kingsize throws reduced from £16 to £10. 200x240. Have bought some for the winter they are huge and super soft ☺☺
    http://www.wilko.com/bedspreads+throws/wilko-waffle-throw-mink-200-x-240cm/invt/0417738
  • BargainGalore
    Options
    Picked up some roundup weedkiller gel tough, £3 normally around £7-£8. They had some limited fence paint ducksback for £3 as well only 2 colours unfortunately not colours I use. 4 Regina toliet rolls 95p
  • lily117
    lily117 Posts: 610 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    In the camping section they had BBQ firelighters 25p, stocked up for the winter. Safety matches same price. Dutch hoe for £1.50 and all Wilko seeds 75% off/
  • Wizzbang
    Wizzbang Posts: 4,716 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    I think the sticks are normally £1 so it was 75% off. Ours was still all marked half price but everything went through at 75% off.

Nope, it was definitely 50% off in my store. Green sticks were shelf marked at 50p a pack and the slug tape £2.50, so I got 50% off. It's alright for things you need though. It is nice when they sell it all off for 10p though, that's what I got last year and the year before.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £36,546.45

• Marktheshark
    Options
    Anyone else heard these rumours they are going down ?
    I do Contracts, all day every day.
  • Eenymeeny
    Eenymeeny Posts: 2,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Oh, I hope not. It's one of my favourite stores and the only decent size one in my local shopping centre. I always think of it as a replacement for the sadly missed Woolworths.:( We have to use our local stores more.
    The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.
    Thanks to everyone who contributes to this wonderful forum. I'm very grateful for the guidance and friendliness that I always receive from you.
    :A:beer:
    Please and Thank You are the magic words;)
  • getmore4less
    getmore4less Posts: 46,882 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've helped Parliament
    edited 16 September 2017 at 8:07AM
    Options
    Wizzbang wrote: »
    Nope, it was definitely 50% off in my store. Green sticks were shelf marked at 50p a pack and the slug tape £2.50, so I got 50% off. It's alright for things you need though. It is nice when they sell it all off for 10p though, that's what I got last year and the year before.

Sometime the SEL are not marked with clearance/reduced they are just a white SEL with the reduced prices(say 50%) then you get the extra reductions from that.

They have something at the bottom of the SEL that is the give away.

edit: not on layout

got some twine in a tin 90p next shelf along they had the new stock(different barcode) £4.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback