One poll quality control questions

Comments

• Emma_N
    Emma_N Posts: 265 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    I wouldn't worry if I was you - you already redeemed it.:)

Although I redeemed the £40 last Sunday, from what I remember they can take up to 28 days to pay. I'm still waiting.

It probably took me 6 months to reach the magic £40. I lost count of the number of times I was booted out of surveys when the survey shut down half way through and the number of times I was screened out for not having children.

Once I'd got over £20 I was determined to reach £40. I'll be closing my account when I receive my £40.

At least OnePoll are fairly active on Farcebook so I know I can contact them that way.
    Attempting to make £2021 in 2021
  • snowy79
    snowy79 Posts: 242 Forumite
    tykesi wrote: »
    Can't say I've seen it on any surveys I've done with them (50 in March so far).

Do you mean you have had 50 surveys this month already? Is that the same for everyone? I joined a couple of days ago, had a few surveys (which i assume everyone gets when they join) and nothing since. Do they appear that often?
  • Marvqn1
    Marvqn1 Posts: 634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    snowy79 wrote: »
    Do you mean you have had 50 surveys this month already? Is that the same for everyone? I joined a couple of days ago, had a few surveys (which i assume everyone gets when they join) and nothing since. Do they appear that often?

Onepoll surveys don't appear at weekends. They add surveys monday to friday. So that explains why you had none today.
  • snowy79
    Marvqn1 wrote: »
    Onepoll surveys don't appear at weekends. They add surveys monday to friday. So that explains why you had none today.

Thank you :) Hopefully some will appear tomorrow then.
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post

50 that I have completed and been credited for. It doesn't include those I've been screened out of.

I made my last £40 in three months and am on track for this one in just over two so it's not as bad as some on here make out. I used to love Global Test Market but I can't earn the same on there as quickly as I can on One Poll. There are better survey sites but I'll stick with it.

You do need to check regularly though, don't rely on notifications. And do check weekends, a few of us made £1.40 last weekend by remembering to check.
  • ALIBOBSY
    ALIBOBSY Posts: 4,527 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    kiwi07 wrote: »
    Yes, you are right - they are not worth your time!
    To be honest I wanted to give up on them long time ago but just wanted to finish earning £40.

There have also been reports - people stuck on £39.90 and not getting the surveys for months.

I was on £39.90 and stopped getting surveys for 4 days, then logged in to being at £40 and able to cash out. Their CS state they do some kind of "check" when you get close to the limit and like me many seem to get the last bit topped up in return for the delay. Still waiting on the payment, but its only been just under 2 weeks and they say upto 28 days.

Not sure why it took so long to get to £40 I am back up to £6 and don't go on that often, usually about 3-4 months to payout tbh, the surveys are quick and easy-great for a few spare mins, I find them ok.

ali x
    "Overthinking every little thing
    Acknowledge the bell you cant unring"

• snowy79
    Question for anyone who uses this site regularly... what is the best way to check for surveys? Is it just something you have to check several times a day to see if any have appeared? Or do they appear and stay until you complete them?

I have been a member for a few days, had a few surveys and got to about £5. However most of the time it just says no surveys available. I guess this is the same for everyone I was just wondering if there is a knack to checking when they arrive. :)
  • LuSiVe
    LuSiVe Posts: 1,059 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post Name Dropper
    Most have a quota and will disappear when they get enough responses. It's best to check very often during working hours - e.g. every 5 mins - to get the most surveys.
  • snowy79
    LuSiVe wrote: »
    Most have a quota and will disappear when they get enough responses. It's best to check very often during working hours - e.g. every 5 mins - to get the most surveys.

Thank you, I thought that would be the case it is just when surveys have a appeared a few turned up at once but most of the time there is nothing. I'll keep checking regularly. :)
  • tykesi
    tykesi Posts: 2,061 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Thank you, I thought that would be the case it is just when surveys have a appeared a few turned up at once but most of the time there is nothing. I'll keep checking regularly. :)

Yeah that's how it is on One Poll, bit like buses :D

I usually check at least once every five minutes, not possible for a lot of people I'm sure but it's this which make the returns decent for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure