E: 10/03 Mag Daily Win… One of Five Bundles of Pilot Pens Worth Over £50!

Options
In which year did Pilot start manufacturing writing instruments?
1918 <<<:)

GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
I'll add a link to Mag Dailies thread :beer:
#StaySafe
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year

Comments

• Misslayed
    Misslayed Posts: 14,244 Senior Ambassador
    First Anniversary Homepage Hero First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    By providing your details and agreeing to the rules and privacy policy outlined below you also consent to receive information and updates from DMRI (operator of comps.goodhousekeeping.co.uk) and third parties. The communications maybe by Email, Phone, SMS, Post or via social media. The third party offers will include Finance, Charity, Travel, Gambling and Retail along with other sectors outlined in the privacy policy. These offers may include premium rate SMS and telephone charges. Check terms and conditions for details and obtain permission from the bill payer before using these services.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure