Boots Star Gift thread

Options

Comments

• DomRavioli
    DomRavioli Posts: 3,136 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I only got a 10% off Christmas Gift voucher :(

It doesn't say that it cannot be used on a Star Gift just that the gift must have a green parcel sticker on it.

Star gifts don't have the sticker on.
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    DomRavioli wrote: »
    Star gifts don't have the sticker on.

Ah, I thought that might be the case. Thanks for confirming.
  • d_rok69
    d_rok69 Posts: 63 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just on the subject of star gifts and points. Does anyone know if you can ise double points vouchers at the points event £10 of points for every £50 spent?

Also does anyone know..., i have a voucher double points when i buy a christmas gift. Is that double points only on the christmas gift or double points on the whole shop
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    d_rok69 wrote: »
    Just on the subject of star gifts and points. Does anyone know if you can ise double points vouchers at the points event £10 of points for every £50 spent?

Also does anyone know..., i have a voucher double points when i buy a christmas gift. Is that double points only on the christmas gift or double points on the whole shop

The double points voucher would only work for those points on the part over £50. Or that is how it usually works.

The double points when you buy a Christmas gift is just on the gift.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • d_rok69
    Options
    Ok i wasnt sure i know ive read on this forum before someone doubled the £10 of points but cant find the post anywhere. Maybe it was an old rule and the changed it
  • Storck
    Options
    Ok i wasnt sure i know ive read on this forum before someone doubled the £10 of points but cant find the post anywhere. Maybe it was an old rule and the changed it

Try it but you wouldnt find out till it was too late. You would get £20 of points if you spend £100 though as it is £10 per £50 spend.
  • d_rok69
    Options
    I will go in store tomorrow for my lunch and ask the wee lady in my local boots i will post my findings. Fingers crossed we can all get mega points lol
  • Storck
    Options
    I will go in store tomorrow for my lunch and ask the wee lady in my local boots i will post my findings. Fingers crossed we can all get mega points lol

The answer will be no it doesn't double the £10 just like it doesn't double it if you have a 500 points if you spend £35 voucher.
  • some_time_soon
    Options
    Storck wrote: »
    Try it but you wouldnt find out till it was too late. You would get £20 of points if you spend £100 though as it is £10 per £50 spend.

Hi its my intention to spend just over £100.00 in Boots on their event night are you sure I would then get £20 worth of points? it would be great if I did:T
  • Storck
    Options
    Hi its my intention to spend just over £100.00 in Boots on their event night are you sure I would then get £20 worth of points? it would be great if I did:T

That is what it said in the small print I read.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure