IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Mr swarts

Options
naughty again , banned from practicing , BUT ban suspended for 5 yrs ?

toothless or what?

http://oldbikes.comuf.com/swarts.JPG

swarts.JPG
Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,355 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    A suspended suspension!

The mind boggles.:EasterBun
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • pappa_golf
    pappa_golf Posts: 8,895 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    he was banned from acting as a self employed solicitor several yrs ago , he has been banned (or not banned) for breaking SRA ban several yrs ago , and told he cannot be self employed (again)

cannot get my head round it
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • beamerguy
    beamerguy Posts: 17,587 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    pappa_golf wrote: »
    naughty again , banned from practicing , BUT ban suspended for 5 yrs ?

toothless or what?

http://oldbikes.comuf.com/swarts.JPG

swarts.JPG

Question must be ...is the SRA another BPA ?????????????
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    and you are expecting them to act on MIL ,

look a flying pig
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • beamerguy
    Options
    and you are expecting them to act on MIL ,

look a flying pig

The more I read and see about the SRA, It must be "the old boys club" ... square it off ?
  • pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 16 October 2016 at 9:17PM
    Options
    said that a long time ago , but people went on and on about 174 solisitors banned this year , that's about 0.0005% of UK solisitors in the UK.

not very good regulation when it takes 4-5 yrs to act , and then ban but suspend someone for breaking conditions set on them at a previous hearing

the guy is giving 2 fingers to the SRA

I helped pranky with some info for this blog http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/cel-and-mr-schwartzs-colourful-history.html
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Umkomaas
    Options
    said that a long time ago , but people went on and on about 174 solisitors banned this year , that's about 0.0005% of UK solisitors in the UK.

not very good regulation when it takes 4-5 yrs to act , and then ban but suspend someone for breaking conditions set on them at a previous hearing

the guy is giving 2 fingers to the SRA

I helped pranky with some info for this blog http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/cel-and-mr-schwartzs-colourful-history.html

Pranks has just blogged on the current suspended suspension!

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2016/10/michael-schwartz-suspended-suspended.html
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

• pappa_golf
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    and beamerguy missed it!

it was posted on pepipoo several hrs ago , with the excel spreadsheat , I opened and copied to my host site
    Save a Rachael

buy a share in crapita
  • Umkomaas
    Options
    and beamerguy missed it!

it was posted on pepipoo several hrs ago , with the excel spreadsheat , I opened and copied to my host site

He needs to sharpen up his act? :rotfl:

• beamerguy
    Options
    and beamerguy missed it!

Unlike you pappa I have a life ... better stuff on TV to worry about than what's on pepipoo
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure