Marks and Spencers Sparks card?

Comments

• jenniewb
    jenniewb Posts: 12,836 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    marbella wrote: »
    Points reset to ZERO on 1st April too !!
    I thought they only reset after a year; the card only came out late last year! There's no great loss to the points though; you'd need around 10000 for them to mean very much anyway and that's if you're interested in what's on offer.

I don't mind being sent offers but they are so random with small print to remember in many cases that I've yet to remember the offers I've seen let alone being able to actually use them.
  • Frogletina
    Frogletina Posts: 3,888 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I still have a full stamped card for the cafe - does anyone know if it is still valid for a drink?

frogletina
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
    The heart asks for pleasure first
    SPC 8 £1567.31 SPC 9 £1014.64 SPC 10 # £1164.13 SPC 11 £1598.15 SPC 12 # £994.67 SPC 13 £962.54 SPC 14 £1154.79 SPC15 £715.38 SPC16 £1071.81⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Declutter thread - ⭐⭐🏅
  • grunnie
    grunnie Posts: 1,789 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Frogletina wrote: »
    I still have a full stamped card for the cafe - does anyone know if it is still valid for a drink?

frogletina
    I had 2 cards with a few stamps on each so I asked what I could do with them as they weren't giving them out now and they took the 2 cards and I got a free coffee. :D
  • Frogletina
    grunnie wrote: »
    I had 2 cards with a few stamps on each so I asked what I could do with them as they weren't giving them out now and they took the 2 cards and I got a free coffee. :D

That's good. I think I'll try to use my card this week.

frogletina
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
    SPC 8 £1567.31 SPC 9 £1014.64 SPC 10 # £1164.13 SPC 11 £1598.15 SPC 12 # £994.67 SPC 13 £962.54 SPC 14 £1154.79 SPC15 £715.38 SPC16 £1071.81⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Declutter thread - ⭐⭐🏅
  • shortone
    shortone Posts: 383 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Yeah

Its still valid but I would use it sooner rather than later
  • britgal
    britgal Posts: 37 Forumite
    I have one of these cards, and have absolutely no idea what to do with it. You are right dreadful launch, and and even worse follow up (ie not had any info since we signed up over Christmas!).
  • Frogletina
    Frogletina wrote: »
    That's good. I think I'll try to use my card this week.

frogletina
    shortone wrote: »
    Yeah

Its still valid but I would use it sooner rather than later

Just to let you know that I have now used it without any problems

frogletina
    Not Rachmaninov
    But Nyman
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    britgal wrote: »
    I have one of these cards, and have absolutely no idea what to do with it. You are right dreadful launch, and and even worse follow up (ie not had any info since we signed up over Christmas!).

Have you registered it online eg link it to your M&S online account ?

There various offers you can choose and you get points for your spends.
  • Hi,

It appears M&S are changing the way offers are done on their Sparks loyalty card. I used to get them every fortnight but for the last week I've had none as 'they are taking a break'. I've just phoned them now, only to be told it could be a couple of months before I get any more due to the way they are personalised.

It makes you wonder if it is worth using the Sparks card at all - I'm not sure I want to keep giving M&S the info it needs and not get anything in return.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Phillip
  • System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Hi,

It appears M&S are changing the way offers are done on their Sparks loyalty card. I used to get them every fortnight but for the last week I've had none as 'they are taking a break'. I've just phoned them now, only to be told it could be a couple of months before I get any more due to the way they are personalised.

It makes you wonder if it is worth using the Sparks card at all - I'm not sure I want to keep giving M&S the info it needs and not get anything in return.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Phillip

I confess that it is one of the daftest reward cards around. I got offers of bridal wear earlier this week and I am a 67 yearly male who has been married for 45 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure