Three choices in life; Give up, Give in or Give all you've got!!

Comments

• Aaaaaand relax!! Hate days like that.

I am finding myself very moved by it all this year. Since becoming a mum I am a snivelling wreck most days so join me. Watched Monty yet? I cried... Lol

x
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • Me too! I'm such a sappy wuss!

They are selling cuddly ones - for £95!!! :eek:.

I'd want a real one for that!! Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • Sun_Addict
    Sun_Addict Posts: 21,245 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Good evening Lucky. I love the sound of Clubbersize - I'm another one who wants to go! Glad you made the decision to give up Beavers. Have a fab Sunday xx
    Christmas Savings 2024 £252.38/£600 April NSD:2 April Surveys £
  • You're kidding?! Me too. IN fact I would want at least a pair for that!!!!!!!!!
    Virtual Pot #25 £0.00/£350.00
    A black belt only covers 2 inches of your a$$ - You have to cover the rest yourself - Royce Gracie
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    I believe Monty is sold out!!!
    Even at 95 quid!!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • beanielou wrote: »
    Even at 95 quid!!!

There must be lots of very rich nutcases out there :rotfl:.

This morning's parade and service went well, very humbling as usual. GSL said he is going to come on Monday to talk to my helper about her possible plans to become Leader after Christmas, but apart from that nothing was mentioned.

We have had a very quiet weekend in terms of not really going anywhere as a family. We didn't meet my Grandma/Mum/Auntie for coffee, and apart from work yesterday and the parade /Mr T's today, we have just stayed at home. This has helped the bank balance and saved diesel, but I feel guilty that the boys haven't been very physically active, we normally don't sit still! Despite staying at home we still haven't achieved any NSDs though, as I did some shopping after work yesterday and then needed to buy a new hairdryer today after mine blew up this morning :(.
  • I only just managed my NSD today Lucky. That was because I forgot my purse!! :rotfl:

There is still plenty of month left to reach your goal :)

October xx
  • Bubblesmum
    Bubblesmum Posts: 1,710 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    beanielou wrote: »
    Even at 95 quid!!!

What a surprise :rotfl: ..... He is cute ! I secretly wished for one.... But no chance ;)
    As a dear MSE friend says “keep plodding” or
    What does the saying say.... When life hands you lemons, crack open the Gin......
    Or as my Mum would instil, brush yourself down, tomorrow is another day or
    Fake it, to you Make It

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5681736/dancing-through-the-rain-with-a-smile-and-good-cheer#latest
  • I only just managed my NSD today Lucky. That was because I forgot my purse!! :rotfl:

There is still plenty of month left to reach your goal :)

October xx

Cheers October! I actually managed a NSD today :T. About time!
    Bubblesmum wrote: »
    What a surprise :rotfl: ..... He is cute ! I secretly wished for one.... But no chance ;)

Well they have to cover the £7million price tag for the advert somehow!!!!! Just shows how much profit they make.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,176 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    £1 million for actual advert :rotfl:
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback