Free listing by invite 11-14th Oct

Options
Invite only but as usual,keep your eye on your personal offers

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/promos/2118/
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.

Comments

• Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Terms and Conditions

What is the promotion?

Create up to 100 listing(s) in addition to any other free listings you are eligible for in an eligible category during the promotion period using the auction-style or fixed price format and you won’t pay an insertion fee for each listing during the promotion period.

Feature fees and final value fees will still apply. The number of listings eligible under this promotion may be less where seller restrictions apply.

Who is eligible?
    eBay.co.uk registered private sellers who have been invited to participate and are not below-standard sellers or otherwise restricted from selling. Participation is linked to the seller’s account and is not transferable. Sellers must be registered as a resident in the UK.

How do I get the promotional rate?
    Only items listed on eBay.co.uk using the auction-style or fixed price format in an eligible category are included. Listings using the auction-style with Buy it now format will be charged only the listing upgrade fee.
    Only sellers whose accounts meet eBay’s minimum seller performance standards are eligible. Please sign in to My eBay and view your Seller Dashboard to verify whether your account is currently meeting the standards. If you’ve completed fewer than 10 transactions as a seller, this information will not appear in My eBay but you’ll receive email notification if your account falls below the minimum performance standards. Find out more about eBay’s seller performance standards.
    If you registered after 15 March 2011 or haven’t listed any items for a while, you may have a listing allowance of 10 items per month or of £650 per month, whichever is reached first. You may be able to increase this allowance by providing additional verification.
    Any eligible item previously scheduled to go live during the promotional period will qualify for the promotion.
    If an item that is eligible for the promotion had previously closed without a successful sale and is re-listed during the promotion period, it will form a part of the 100 listings limit of the promotion. You will not receive a refund of your original insertion fee if the item sells.
    When items have been automatically relisted with the Quick Sell form, this won’t count towards your allocation of 100 free insertion fees during the promotion.
    For items listed in 2 or more categories, only the insertion fee for the first category will be eligible for the promotion. Standard insertion fees will be charged for listing the same item for each additional category, according to the eBay fees policy.
  • justjohn
    justjohn Posts: 2,260 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    @soolin is this on your "Promotional offers" in myebay yet ?
  • Aesop
    Options
    justjohn wrote: »
    @soolin is this on your "Promotional offers" in myebay yet ?

no but doesn't start until tomorrow.
  • justjohn
    justjohn Posts: 2,260 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Aesop wrote: »
    no but doesn't start until tomorrow.

just checking lol
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,285 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    justjohn wrote: »
    just checking lol

Always wise. I don't have an invite yet, nor is it on my promotional offers, but as per Aesop I am not expecting to see it until tomorrow- assuming I am invited.
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,285 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just as an update I have an invite in my ebay messages and the 100 listings show in my promotions.
  • Aesop
    Options
    soolin wrote: »
    Just as an update I have an invite in my ebay messages and the 100 listings show in my promotions.

mine too. As usual only got it this morning.
  • too_much_debt
    Options
    I've got the offer too. Had a message on My Ebay.
    Sealed Pot Challenge #016
  • Philly_Eagles
    Options
    Where do you find this offer?

I cant seem to find which section the 'promotional offers' would come under in My Ebay?

Cheers.
  • Aesop
    Options
    Where do you find this offer?

I cant seem to find which section the 'promotional offers' would come under in My Ebay?

Cheers.

Promotional offers
    Edit |

Start date End date Used Left Status

£0 insertion fees for auction-style or fixed price listings.
    For private sellers, limited to 100 eligible listings Learn More
    Available at ebay.co.uk
    11/10/14 00:00:00 BST
    14/10/14 23:59:59 BST
    Active

20 free listings per month, list now!
    No insertion fees for auction or fixed price listings at any start price, excludes Motors Learn More
    Available at ebay.co.uk
    01/10/14 00:00:00 BST
    01/11/14 00:00:00 GMT
    Active

Schedule 20 listings per month for free
    No Scheduler fees for auction or fixed price listings, excludes Motors Learn More
    Available at ebay.co.uk
    01/10/14 00:00:00 BST
    01/11/14 00:00:00 GMT
    Active

In my ebay, where it tells you about your normal listings for the month. It will be the first item.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure