Free Dosing Device

Options
14567810»

Comments

• mightyroyals
    Options
    The orderyourdosingdevice.com link doesn't seem to be working for me, I'm getting an error saying that I can't access the page from that link, however it does work if you go through the Ariel site:

http://www.ariel.co.uk/faq/how_do_i_obtain_a_dosing_device.aspx

you just need to use this part of the link

www.orderyourdosingdevice.com

then select en_GB then you get the order form
    CashBack earned to date - £1244-58
  • pow1983
    pow1983 Posts: 7 Forumite
    edited 30 March 2013 at 2:46PM
    Options
    I finally received my Persil scoop for powder but it is made out of cardboard. It is so flat in order to fit through the letter box but doesn't maintain an easy to use shape to scoop with. The one from orderyourdosingdevice.com is a proper plastic scoop far more robust and easier to measure with so I recommend that one.
  • themstarrynights
    Options
    You can either get a free dosing device for powder detergent or for liquid detergent by going on the below link and clicking order a free dosing device. (bottom right)

http://www.ariel.co.uk/
  • good_advice
    good_advice Posts: 2,653 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Mortgage-free Glee! Rampant Recycler
    edited 19 October 2013 at 6:57PM
    Options
    Hi,I get a dosing top on every bottle of Arial gel bottle I use,
    It might be good if you do not get one in the Arial powder = I don't use that as the powder does not desolve in low temp. in my wash.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,959 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    edited 29 April 2014 at 5:16PM
    Options
    Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Persil haven't got back to us about this offer as yet but further details can be found via the below link. You can choose between a ball and a scoop and the sites states that it should arrive within around 14 days. Thanks to sarah1972 for sharing this offer.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

still available http://www.persil.co.uk/offers-and-promotions/
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hi

Thanks sarah1972. Just ordered a dosing ball as mine is a bit battered.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• cw18
    cw18 Posts: 8,623 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    I ordered a scoop from them about a year ago. The box of powder showed a picture of a lovely plastic 'shovel', but I received a useless triangular shaped cardboard 'cup. It didn't last long before it got binned, and one of my sets of measuring cups from a £ store is now missing a scoop that's been rehomed into my powder box.
    Cheryl
  • Arthien
    Arthien Posts: 1,513 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    cw18 wrote: »
    I ordered a scoop from them about a year ago. The box of powder showed a picture of a lovely plastic 'shovel', but I received a useless triangular shaped cardboard 'cup. It didn't last long before it got binned, and one of my sets of measuring cups from a £ store is now missing a scoop that's been rehomed into my powder box.

I had the same thing, and I notice if you follow the link, the picture next to the 'scoop' option is the same useless bit of cardboard, so the picture at the top is quite misleading really. I nabbed an old one from my parents in the end, but I really don't get why the large boxes of powder don't come with them included, it just seems like a way of making people use far more than they need to if you ask me!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure