Take a Break Puzzle Magazines - regularly updated

Options

Comments

• GeeBee38
    GeeBee38 Posts: 3,230 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    allisoca wrote: »
    Sorry if I'm being thick, but can anyone point out to me where the TaB Mini Arrowwords Lite or Mini Wordsearches & Mini wordsearches Collection are posted. It's the ones ending tomorrow that I'm after if anyone knows where they are

Many thanks to all posters. You are :A:A

Is this any help for you?

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/search.php?searchid=151462546
  • missprice
    missprice Posts: 3,735 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    While this is near top, just want to tell you all, I have not forgotten my mini word search mag.
    Have so far visited 4 different shops including tesco, Morrison's and W H smiths with no luck. Am assuming because it was Christmas these mags are low down on the stock up list. Will be trying again on sat, will roam around the town center til I find one :D
    63 mortgage payments to go.

Zero wins 2016 😥
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    allisoca wrote: »
    Sorry if I'm being thick, but can anyone point out to me where the TaB Mini Arrowwords Lite or Mini Wordsearches & Mini wordsearches Collection are posted. It's the ones ending tomorrow that I'm after if anyone knows where they are

Many thanks to all posters. You are :A:A

hi, you'll find them posted on the 1st page with one-eye's updated list..

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showpost.php?p=46347297&postcount=1

x
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• juliesan
    juliesan Posts: 182 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    missprice wrote: »
    While this is near top, just want to tell you all, I have not forgotten my mini word search mag.
    Have so far visited 4 different shops including tesco, Morrison's and W H smiths with no luck. Am assuming because it was Christmas these mags are low down on the stock up list. Will be trying again on sat, will roam around the town center til I find one :D

which issue no, 31 closed yesterday, and 32 I have to pick up from newsagents it will be saved for me and will do in the next few days, if you want me to post it, I remember trying to once and being told It was covered, but can do this for you, if you want and the mind word search lite, i get both each month
  • missprice
    missprice Posts: 3,735 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    juliesan wrote: »
    which issue no, 31 closed yesterday, and 32 I have to pick up from newsagents it will be saved for me and will do in the next few days, if you want me to post it, I remember trying to once and being told It was covered, but can do this for you, if you want and the mind word search lite, i get both each month

Its issue 2. Take a break mini hide n seek word search. Still no luck today but at w h smith they said they will order it for me for next wed.
    So juliesan not sure we talking about same mag?
    63 mortgage payments to go.

Zero wins 2016 😥
  • juliesan
    Options
    missprice wrote: »
    Its issue 2. Take a break mini hide n seek word search. Still no luck today but at w h smith they said they will order it for me for next wed.
    So juliesan not sure we talking about same mag?

no its a different one, but will look for this too, when im out,

JUlie xx
  • chickadee_cymru
    Options
    E 16/01 - Champneys Spa Day For Two - BELGIUM

E 24/01 - £5000 cash - BIEBER

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2013/Picture_Arrowwords/13

Good luck everyone, hope you have lots of great wins for 2014.
  • Abbafan1972
    Abbafan1972 Posts: 6,895 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Striving to clear the mortgage before it finishes in Dec 2028 - amount currently owed - £43,915.98
  • aytch
    aytch Posts: 1,721 Forumite
    Options
    Win £5000

ENTER: HERE

ANSWER: FARMER

:beer:
    DEBT FREE since 2011
    Retiring to Spain has changed my world

:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors