🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

E: 14/07 win a blender every 30 minutes

Options
Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous

Comments

• I_luv_cats
    I_luv_cats Posts: 14,441 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    255i96r.gif
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,864 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• 2sparkle
    2sparkle Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Does anyone know if you can enter more than once seeing as its drawn every half hour, or does your name get carried to the next draw?
  • fire**fly
    Options
    2sparkle wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you can enter more than once seeing as its drawn every half hour, or does your name get carried to the next draw?

hth..

TERMS & CONDITIONS: You must be 18 years old or over. Entry open to residents of UK only.
    Winners will be selected at random from all entries received for each half hour. If there are no entries in a half hour, the winner will be selected from all entries received in the previous half hour.
    There will be 1 winner per half hour and 24 winners for the competition.

Each winner will receive a KitchenAid Artisan Cordless Hand Blender, worth £139 The competition starts at 9:00 on July 14, 2013 and closes at 20.59 on July 14, 2013. Each half hour will run from XX.00 to XX.29 and from XX.30 to XX.59 (for instance, the first hour is 9.00 to 9.29). Draw will take place on ​July 15, 2013 and winners will be notified within seven days. The prize will be delivered within 28 days, but this cannot be guaranteed. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any alternative. The prize cannot be sold or auctioned. Employees of KitchenAid, TNL or anyone connected with the promotion are not eligible to enter. Promoter is Times Newspapers Limited. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names and county for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by TNL or any associated or subsidiary company of NI Group Limited.
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• purple_x
    purple_x Posts: 681 Forumite
    Options
    Is this not letting anyone else enter every half hour?
    I entered at 10am and it hasn't let me enter again since then :(
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    No problems here, have you tried clearing cookies?
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • fire**fly
    Options
    purple_x wrote: »
    Is this not letting anyone else enter every half hour?
    I entered at 10am and it hasn't let me enter again since then :(

not had any problems here (IE10)
    x

• Makeandsave
    Makeandsave Posts: 3,793 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Thanks you :)
    Jan Wins: .
  • ecogirl1
    ecogirl1 Posts: 346 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you!!! good luck everyone!! every half hour though?!! urgh lol
    why be normal when you were born to stand out!
  • FizzyPip
    FizzyPip Posts: 101 Forumite
    Options
    so i guess we can enter every half hour
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts