Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Leaseholder49
    Refund on duplicate credit card transactions
    • 8th Feb 13, 2:43 PM
    Refund on duplicate credit card transactions 8th Feb 13 at 2:43 PM
    Hi,

Hope this is the right place to post.

To cut a long story short, I've been charged twice for a transaction on a credit card (several 100 s), and whilst the retailer involved have admitted the error and started a refund process, this will not complete in time to have the charges removed from my next bill.

I always pay my bills in full to avoid any interest, but I can't do this with the duplicate transaction on there.

Is there any thing I can do to get my credit card company to remove the charges in time for me not to have to pay them by this month's payment date?

Many thanks.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

28Posts Today

3,978Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @AndyM_2101: @MartinSLewis -tourists taking large amounts of cash to Greece - perhaps a reminder on Travel Insurance limits for money th?

• RT @GothboyUK: @MartinSLewis Exactly the same amount I'm due! How strange. ????

• Beware! Just got this text from CONMEN eazyclaims "£3856 IS STILL waiting in your name, for the accident you had! To get money" etc

• Follow Martin