Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    AFK_Matrix
    *Budget and Money Apps List*
    • 11th Jan 12, 2:33 PM
    *Budget and Money Apps List* 11th Jan 12 at 2:33 PM
    Hi,

I was looking around the site and did a search and found a few posts about mobile apps for keeping track of your money and there seem to be a few out there that people use. So I thought to help people out I would list all the ones that people use and the one I use and find great called EasyMoney for android. I love this app as you can make as many categories as you like and then view a report on your expenditure by category so you can see where all your money goes!!!

I think this is very handy as I see people say they have done a budget and should have 300 say left over but they actually manage to spend this but don't know how. So if you have this app with you, you can quickly bash in the things your buying as you buy them.

Anyway onto the list:

Android:

EasyMoney - 30 day trial / Not Free
    Expense Manager - Free

Apple:

Spendometer - Free
    Expenses Book - 69p
    Accounts - 69p??
    Balance - Free
    My Weekly Budget - 69p
    HomeBudget - Is this free?
    Account Tracker - 1.99

Blackberry:

Do not know of any - Can you recommend any?

Windows 7:

Do not know of any - Can you recommend any?

So that's what I have at the moment and if you have any apps you use then please post them up and I will add them to the list. Would also be great if this can be stickied I think.
    Last edited by AFK_Matrix; 11-01-2012 at 2:59 PM.
Page 2
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,155Posts Today

7,332Users online

Martin's Twitter