Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    rising from the ashes
    Rising to the top of the ocean - and staying afloat!
    • 6th Dec 12, 4:32 PM
    Rising to the top of the ocean - and staying afloat! 6th Dec 12 at 4:32 PM
    Right Ive decided its time for a fresh new diary!

Risen from the Ashes has been running since 2011 and is getting a bit long and the challenges I face are different to what they were then!

So .... welcome back to anyone whos been part of my journey so far, hoping youll stick with me and also hoping a few new faces may join me.

Warning, warning ..... I DO ramble ..... I DO get a bit obsessive with figures and spreadsheets so please give me a nudge if I do get a bit carried away with them!

I think a lot of it stems from being single not having anyone to share the stresses of making ends meet / having someone here to off-load to means it tends to all pour out on here but it does make me feel better getting it out and really does help so .... please put up with me a little bit!

Im going to hog the first few posts to put things like my SOA, action plan etc in so that I can keep these up to date (pinched from others diaries!) as I always lost track of these in my other diary!
    Last edited by rising from the ashes; 06-12-2012 at 5:05 PM.
    Back on the frugal MSE journey
    Debt free & determined to stay that way!
    1,000 Emergency Fund Challenge #76 453 / 1,000
    Vet Fund: 199.59 / 1,000
Page 3
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

211Posts Today

1,656Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Ta for the info on audio description - much appreciated

• Has anyone been to audio description film showing? Is it thru speakers or sep headset? Is it still watchable if u dont want description

• M'weekly email: Tesco 500pts for all, 15 life hacks inc beat Sky, urgent 3yr 0%,1000 spuds £6, eBay secrets, http://t.co/bS4J70hBbx

• Follow Martin