Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    supermum4
    paypal help
    • 4th Sep 12, 8:58 AM
    paypal help 4th Sep 12 at 8:58 AM
    Hi I need help with a paypal problem long story short i paid for an item through paypal and the item never arrived dispite assurances from the seller that it would be sent after a couple of weeks of waiting i put a dispute in through paypal which was then changed to a claim paypal had no response from seller so decided in my favour and i got an email from paypal on the 3rd sept to say they had managed to get the full amount from the seller and my account would be credited within 5 days great i thought but now today the 4th sept i receive an email from paypal saying my refund has not gone through as it failed from the sellers account and for me to contact the seller to sort this obviously im shocked surely the should not have told me they had secured the full refund amount if they had not and what use is it me contacting the seller they they do not reply this wasn't an ebay item. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

6,039Posts Today

6,311Users online

Martin's Twitter