Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    girl_withno_name
    KGB Deals - Refund refused (will service)
    • 5th Dec 12, 12:50 PM
    KGB Deals - Refund refused (will service) 5th Dec 12 at 12:50 PM
    Hi all,

Wondering if anyone could help me please... My other half is trying to get a refund for a deal we purchased through KGB Deals for a Mirror Will from Wills & Trusts Associates.

We have made several attempts to get in touch with Wills & Trusts Associates, both using the email address (as specified on the deal voucher) and their online 'contact us' form, but have received absolutely no response and therefore have not been able to book or use the voucher.

Before the voucher expired, but after the 7 day cool-off period, we contacted KGB Deals to request that they arrange a refund given the situation but this has been declined with the following response given:

"Thank you for your e-mail.

We have reviewed your refund request in accordance with the terms and conditions as expressly indicated on the kgbdeals web site. We regret to inform you request will not be granted as the 7 day restriction period has lapsed.

Please let us know if we could be of further assistance."

This doesnt seem to give any protection to the customer against the merchant not honouring (or even KGB Deals selling deals for merchants which dont exist!) Can anyone give us any further advice on this matter and how we could pursue a refund from KGB Deals? I assume we cannot discuss this with Wills & Trusts Associates as we cannot contact them and our contract is not with them anyway.
    You were only killing time and it'll kill you right back
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,781Posts Today

8,270Users online

Martin's Twitter