Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    sir_spendalot
    Should i save or invest??
    • 13th Nov 12, 11:54 PM
    Should i save or invest?? 13th Nov 12 at 11:54 PM
    Hi Guys,

I recently inherited some money of which i want to put by 15,000 - 20,000 for a house deposit in 2-3 years time, however i want to put it an account that will give me maximum interest returns, i am willing to risk it with investment accounts with Barclays who i bank with, but the problem is i havent a single scooby dooby doo on how these accounts work or what returns to expect in return.

I really dont want to wait 2 weeks for an appointment with my bank manager to discuss it all as i dont want the money sitting round doing nothing.

Could anyone explain to me about investment options through the bank and also any other advice on the best way to make good returns on this sum of money over 2-3 year period?

Any help is much appreciated

Josh
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

388Posts Today

2,851Users online

Martin's Twitter