Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    griffter18
    Comet Extended Warranty
    • 1st Nov 12, 7:28 AM
    Comet Extended Warranty 1st Nov 12 at 7:28 AM
    Hi appreciate this is a little premature but I purchased an Apple computer earlier this year from Comet. I negotiated the price a little and this led to an extended 5yr warranty being provided.

I will still potentially take out the Apple Care Insurance simply because of the type of product.

My question is fairly straight forwards.
    The news this morning is that Comet could file for Administration this week. If this happens would this mean that the Warranty becomes null and void or would the Warranty agreement still be honoured through some form of separate scheme?

Anyone had previous experience, and should I be heading back to the Shop to request a refund before they go bump?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

234Posts Today

1,117Users online

Martin's Twitter