Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    reallyangry
    PCCN after Oct 1st
    • 5th Oct 12, 7:33 PM
    PCCN after Oct 1st 5th Oct 12 at 7:33 PM
    Hi

I've got a PCCN from NCP today and after reading all the advice on here had settled on not paying the fine. Then I read about the new legislation that came into force on 1st Oct, does that mean I will now have to pay it or is it still advisable to just ignore it?

I parked over the line but to be fair there's no way in hell you'd be able to park in the bay next to me unless it was a motor bike because its against a brick wall and in all the years I've parked in that car park many other people have done the same in the exact same space. I drove round the car park and photographed every car that had done exactly the same without them getting a ticket one of which was just 4 bays away from my car!

I've checked and it's definitely a ticket from NCP and is not a council owned car park.

Any advice or help would be much appreciated, I'd like to sleep tonight.

Thanks
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

156Posts Today

2,288Users online

Martin's Twitter