Main site > MoneySavingExpert.com Forums > Shopping & Freebies > Competitions Time > Game Over > E: 18/02 two chances to win one of 5 VW Camper Va... (Page 1)

IMPORTANT! This is MoneySavingExpert's open forum - anyone can post

Please exercise caution & report any spam, illegal, offensive, racist, libellous post to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com

• Be nice to all MoneySavers
  • All the best tips go in the MoneySavingExpert weekly email

Plus all the new guides, deals & loopholes

• No spam/referral links
or Login with Facebook
E: 18/02 two chances to win one of 5 VW Camper Vans (Nouvelle Soft® toilet tissue)
Views: 15,037
# 1
AuntieH
Old 04-09-2012, 4:37 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Default E: 18/02 two chances to win one of 5 VW Camper Vans (Nouvelle Soft® toilet tissue)

We're offering you two chances to win one of our 5 brand new Volkswagen Camper Vans, all of which have an engine meeting stringent Euro V emission levels. Plus we've got over 1000 fantastic TREK mountain bikes to be won in an instant!

http://www.nouvellerecycling.co.uk/win-a-campervan/

Chance 1 (purchase needed, instant win)

If you've picked up a special pack of Nouvelle Soft®, you'll have a chance to win one of four brand new Volkswagen Camper Vans and one of over 1000 TREK Mountain Bikes…instantly! All you have to do is fill in the form and enter your receipt details when we ask you to.

http://www.nouvellerecycling.co.uk/w...rvan/#section3

(Keep promotional packaging and receipt, each purchase = 1 entry)

Chance 2 (no purchase needed, prize draw)

We're also reserving one of these wonderfully cool camper vans for our free prize draw, so if you haven't got hold of a promotional pack yet, you'll still have a chance of winning.

http://www.nouvellerecycling.co.uk/w...rvan/#section3

Yes its the same form just thought two links would make the post clearer

Good Luck!!

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: Enter this competition for your chance to win a VW Camper Van. The closing date is Mon 18 Feb 2013. Please read the full T&Cs before entering. Thanks to AuntieH for posting.

This Forum Tip was included in MoneySavingExpert's weekly email

Don't miss out on new deals, loopholes, and vouchers

Thanks to all comp posters you are
2013 best wins: holiday to Nimes, France42'' TV & surround sound system blu-ray player years supply of Flash
Debt managment: June 2012: £10,811.16Jan 2013: £10,391.87 Nov 2013: £7656.01

Last edited by MSE Debs; 29-01-2013 at 4:45 PM.
Reply With Quote Report Post
The Following 836 Users Say Thank You to AuntieH For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 2
AuntieH
Old 04-09-2012, 4:38 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Win a Campervan Terms and Conditions
Offer open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families and household members of Georgia-Pacific GB limited, its agents, and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion. Entry to the Promotion shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The promotion is available on special promotional packs of New Improved Nouvelle Soft, while stocks last.
There are two chances to win (A: free Prize Draw and B: instant win). In order to enter the Promotion, Internet access and a valid correct email address are required.
A- To enter the free Prize Draw consumers will be required to visit www.nouvellerecycling.co.uk/win and enter their personal details. Entry to the Prize Draw is limited to one unique entry, per person for the duration of the Promotion. Each household may only claim one prize in total during the Promotional Period. No participant can use their computer to enable multiple entries and set up multiple identities (e.g. by the use of 'script' or 'brute force'). In this event, that person's entry and all associated entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be voided.
The winner of the free prize draw will be chosen at random by an independent party on 18/02/2013 and will be notified in writing no later than 28/02/2013.
B -For a second chance to win in the instant win promotion proof of purchase will be required. Consumers will be required to enter their relevant receipt details as indicated online.
Participants may enter the instant win by:
Purchasing a Promotional Pack (as defined above in article 2), while stocks last..
Visiting www.nouvellerecycling.co.uk/win
Entering their receipt details, name, e-mail address and residential address into the competition mechanic, and submitting their entry during the Promotional Period.
Consumers may enter the instant win promotion as many times as they wish to providing that they enter new proof of purchase details each time they participate
All instant win prizes have been randomly allocated to a random unique code. Upon entering the instant win a unique code will be computer generated at random. A ‘Win’ or ‘Try Again’ message will be returned to the consumer.
Entries received after the end of the Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
Northern Ireland residents only can alternatively enter without product purchase and with the same chances of winning by sending their name, address, date of birth and contact number to Win a Volkswagen Camper Van NPN, Department 11528, PO Box 999,Tring, HP23 4ZP. All entries are limited to one entry per stamped postcard, per person, per day. No third party or bulk entries will be accepted. All postal entries must be received before prior to the end of the Promotional Period.
The Promotional Period starts 15/07/2012 and will end at midnight on 31/01/2013.
There are a total of 5 Volkswagen Camper vans to be won (1 x free prize draw and 4 x instant win) and 1,100 TREK Mountain Bikes (instant win).
To claim an instant win prize consumers will be required to send in their proof of purchase (itemised original till receipt). Purchase must be within the promotional period and before the date and time of entry. One entry per receipt and claims are subject to verification with details matching. It is recommended that recorded delivery be used, as the promoter cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in the post.
Each prize winner will be asked to provide a contact telephone number and an address in the United Kingdom to which the prize documents should be delivered, by return email or such other method of communication as may be specified in the notification. As soon as the prize winner claim has been received and validated prize winners will be contacted to arrange prize fulfilment.
The TREK Mountain Bikes will be awarded in the form of a voucher, within 28 days of notification of the prize being won. Customers will be directed to their local Cyclescheme retailer to arrange collection of their prize prior to 18/03/12
10. The Volkswagen Camper Vans will be factory ordered and may take up to 12 weeks for customer delivery. The prize includes one years road tax and delivery to any UK mainland address available.
 Insurance is not provided and is the responsibility of the winner and must be in place prior to delivery.
The Promoter will not be liable if any prize fails to reach a prize winner or if a prize winner cannot take it for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, if any prize is damaged during delivery, or if the Promoter is unable to contact a winner, including due to his or her provision of inaccurate or incomplete information.
If a prize winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 14 days of receiving the e-mail notification, if the e-mail address is out of service or does not exist, the winner is ineligible, the winner’s entry is invalid or disqualified or the winner has otherwise failed to comply with these terms and conditions, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize and an alternative winner will be chosen at random from the remaining valid and eligible entries that formed part of the original draw in which that ineligible prize winner took part.
The prizes are awarded at the Promoter’s discretion and are subject to availability. No cash or other alternatives are available to the prizes which are non transferable and non exchangeable. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value and in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, the participant consent to the use of your personal data by the Promoter as set out in these terms and conditions and the Promoter’s privacy policy located at www.nouvellerecycling.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter will not pass your details to any third party not referred to in these terms and conditions and/or its privacy policy.
Personal information will be used by the Promoter, and shared with the Promoter’s external partners and agencies, for the purposes of administrating this Promotion and the promoters. By opting in and thereby allowing the Promoter to use their details for future marketing purposes, participants accept that the Promoter will share their personal data with external partners and agencies in order to facilitate future marketing communications from the Promoter.
Winners may be required to take part in publicity relating to the Promotion. By entering the Promotion, winners agree to the use of your name and image by the Promoter for such purposes in any media without further compensation.
A full list of prize winners will be made available at www.nouvellerecycling.co.uk/win once all prizes have been awarded.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse fulfillment of the prize if there is any suspicion of fraud. Participants agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter will not be responsible under any circumstances, for any entries lost, delayed, damaged (either as a result of the way the packaging was opened and/or any damage that occurred during transit) or undelivered for any reason outside the Promoter’s control. Nor will the promoter be liable for any person not being able to enter the Promotion for any reason, including system failures, network error, or personal computer issues. Proof of sending via a postal entry, or of submission on-line, will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
The entrant is responsible for all Internet connection costs charged by the service provider. If the entrant does not pay the bill please get permission from the person who does.
Instructions on promotional packs and on the website form part of the Terms and Conditions. Any failure by a participant to comply with entry instructions and any other relevant terms and conditions will result in cancellation of the entry and/or forfeiture of any prize award.
Participant agree that the Promoter and its affiliates and agents, and their employees, directors and shareholders, will be held harmless for any liability, loss or damage of any kind resulting in any way from participation in the Promotion other than for death or personal injury arising from their negligence or any other loss to the extent that such loss may not be excluded or restricted by law. The Promoter makes no express or implied warranties with respect to the prizes.
If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision shall, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Georgia-Pacific GB Limited, Stadium House, 2 Eastgate Approach, Horwich, Bolton BL6 6SY.
Thanks to all comp posters you are
2013 best wins: holiday to Nimes, France42'' TV & surround sound system blu-ray player years supply of Flash
Debt managment: June 2012: £10,811.16Jan 2013: £10,391.87 Nov 2013: £7656.01
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to AuntieH For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 3
babydaisy
Old 29-09-2012, 9:55 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

I can't get the link the work, anyone know if this is still running?
Ferguson's red and white army
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babydaisy For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 4
Dalkirst
Old 29-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

Isn't this more than £1.53?
Darren

Hi, I'm the Board Guide on the Competitions and the Telephones and the Student Money Saving boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and I can move and change posts there. However, do remember that Board Guides don't read every post. If you spot a contentious e or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with this. Any views are mine and are not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.

Comping Guide - Getting Started & Other FAQs
Rules, How To Search and Duplicate Threads
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dalkirst For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 5
Neasy
Old 30-09-2012, 8:00 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Unhappy

Hi there.

The site isn't working for me and hasn't been since yesterday. It has worked for me in the past - I think the site is down.

Neasy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Neasy For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 6
picasso2
Old 30-09-2012, 12:22 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalkirst View Post
Isn't this more than £1.53?
It's on offer at my local co-op , I think I saw it at £1.20 for four rolls.
HTH
When it rains look for Rainbows
When its Dark look for Stars
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to picasso2 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 7
dontone
Old 30-09-2012, 1:04 PM
Fantastically Fervent MoneySaving Super Fan

It was on offer for a £1 for four at Morrisons

HTH
BEST EVER WINS WON IN ORDER (so far) = Sony Camcorder, 32" lcd telly, micro ipod hifi, Ipod Nano, Playstation 3, Andrex Jackpup, Holiday to USA, nintendo wii, Liverpool vs Everton tickets, £250 Reward Your thirst, £500 Pepsi, p&o rotterdam trip, perfume hamper, Dr Who stamp set, steam cleaner.

comping = nowt more thrillin' than winnin'
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dontone For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 8
tarball
Old 01-10-2012, 1:45 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Nope, definitely not working for me either.
# 9
missprice
Old 01-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Serious MoneySaving Fan

just worked for me in FF
I clicked the 2nd link in post 2
Aim to win £2014 of prizes in 2014.
Won a book yay.and now a £15 tesco voucher and today whit worth hamper worth £50
So far £83.99
Regards
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missprice For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 10
cjc3001
Old 01-10-2012, 11:42 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Working for me too in Chrome now!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cjc3001 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 11
GED122
Old 01-10-2012, 11:54 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Working now for me in IE too
December 2012 wins: WWE TLC Stunt Set, Bottle of Chambord Raspberry Liquor.

Jan 2013 Win: Levi Roots Cook Book
Feb 2013 Win: Kit Emergency Charger
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GED122 For This Useful Post: Show me >>
# 12
djc58
Old 10-10-2012, 9:02 PM
MoneySaving Stalwart

Thanks for the post

Need to clarifty whether Chance 2 (no purchase needed, prize draw) is "only one entry per person" or what?
I did read T&C above here but I cannot see about this. May I have mis-read it?
# 13
trolleydolley
Old 12-10-2012, 4:01 PM
MoneySaving Convert

This may seem massively picky on my part, but on the Win a Campervan packs, the illustration is of a classic red and white split screen VW Campervan, while the prize (if you look at the website) looks completely different (and much more ordinary).

Although it says on the pack "for illustrative purposes only', or words to that effect, is it overly picky to think that they are pushing it, using an image of a completely different van. I'd love to win a classic split screen camper van. I wasn't bothered about the one which is actually the prize..
# 14
calvincamel
Old 24-01-2013, 6:40 AM
MoneySaving Convert

Bit picky, I'd say.
There's nothing wrong with the new 'van, it's a cracker, apart from the lack of cooker/fridge on the standard model, which I think, is the one that they're offering. Still, for £35K value, you could sell it and buy an uneconomical, cold, non-power steering old 'van. Or two.
I assume they used the older pic as it's more instantly recognisable.
BTW - the comp doesn't allow for multiple purchases on the same receipt, just in case you're tempted to go out and stock up (£2.75 for 9 rolls at M'son currently). You'll need to get a receipt for each individual item. And keep the promo wrapper too. Hoops. Hurdles. Wouldn't it just be easier to print numbers on the tubes/packaging?
Anyway, good luck to any who enter, whether or not you crave a camper van of any description!
# 15
Norfolk Poppy
Old 31-01-2013, 10:03 AM
MoneySaving Convert

I can't get the website to work...pressed apply but doesn't then connect.
Have Forumites broken it with too many applications do you think?
# 16
justforthekicks
Old 12-02-2013, 4:06 PM
MoneySaving Convert

Competition has now closed

Thank you for all your entries, the winner of the prize draw will be picked on the 18th February 2013 and will be notified no later than 28th Feburary 2013. The full list of instant winners will be available from the website after all prizes have been awarded.
2013 wins: Chocolates, Lip Balm, £200 Kitchen Goodies, iPad, Perfume, Make-up, £75 cash, £2000 Holiday, Creme Eggs, Shampoo, Bronzer, Redken Diamond Oil Set, Armani Diamonds perfume, £10 iTunes voucher.
£2013 in 2013: £2931/£2013
Alphabet Challenge
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justforthekicks For This Useful Post: Show me >>