Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    hubb
    EDF vague online billing
    • 20th Jul 12, 3:45 PM
    EDF vague online billing 20th Jul 12 at 3:45 PM
    I am feeling very confused with EDF. I opted for paperless billing so I can view my usage online. Simple ? No. A few weeks ago I gave a reading and it showed nothing. 3 weeks ago I gave another reading and again, it only showed my last bill which was in December 2011. I was also showing £320 in credit. I phoned today to ask why my reading (I put in online) hadn't registered. An adviser told me they will do it (they didn't ask for me to give them the reading again). It then came up as me owing £35 when I logged on again. I phoned a second time and an adviser couldn't tell me why my readings hadn't updated my status. I was also told (I am currently paying a very high amount of £60 a month for duel fuel in a 2 bed house) that my direct debit was going to be upped to £108. The adviser was just as miffed as me as to why this had happened AND why I was showing £320 in CR (I only wish now I had taken a screen shot as proof).

As it all seems vague, how can I trust them ? How can I have faith that their system is solid and honest when there are so many unexplained things going on that even the adviser's cannot understand ? I wish I had stayed with paper billing but even that isn't easy to understand.

Should I complain ?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

235Posts Today

1,052Users online

Martin's Twitter