Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Yorkshire Pud
    I've left Talk Talk will they refund my credit?
    • 6th Jul 12, 7:50 PM
    I've left Talk Talk will they refund my credit? 6th Jul 12 at 7:50 PM
    I recently left Talk Talk even though at the eleventh hour they offered to reduce my monthly bill from over 22 to under 12 a month for 12 months with no contract to retain me as a customer.

My account is now in credit. One might assume that as I pay by DD they would refund my bank account with a credit?

However they have a message on my final bill inviting me to call their customer services which is no longer a free call as I am no longer a customer, to CLAIM MY REFUND!

Why can't Talk Talk just credit my bank account automatically?

Why do I have to pay (a phone call on an 0870 number) to get my money back?

Shoud I presume that if I don't request my credit on my account Talk Talk will keep it which is withholding My money with intent and as far as I am concerned fraudulent business practice?
    Last edited by Yorkshire Pud; 06-07-2012 at 8:11 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,283Posts Today

7,724Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Thanks to @CBBC_Hacker for sending us our own Hacker, baby MSE is smitten. Altight cocker. http://t.co/mdVVz56YHD

• RT @MoneySavingExp: Hi folks - the site will be down from 10pm tonight until 8am tomorrow while we re-charge the batteries with some behind?

• Uk dominating world long jump.Who'd have thought it. Kathy Cook's British 200m record about to go I think. #Beijing2015

• Follow Martin