Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• dickydonkin
    • By dickydonkin 1st May 12, 11:26 PM
    • 2,607Posts
    • 2,661Thanks
    Thank You npower Hometeam for another wasted day
    • 1st May 12, 11:26 PM
    Thank You npower Hometeam for another wasted day 1st May 12 at 11:26 PM
    I would just like to express my sincere gratitude to npower Hometeam for informing me at ten minutes past five this afternoon that they could not honour the pre-arranged service of my boiler which is incorporated into the contract of my boiler breakdown insurance.

Not only have I lost a days wages (I turned down a job because by boiler has not been serviced for over two years - npower failed to turn up on another pre - arranged booking), but having had to stay in the house and endure daytime television waiting for the engineer, this added insult to injury.

I originally asked for a weekend service, but they apparently don't do boiler services on a weekend - however, my new appointment is for 'Saturday - AM' - which is between 08:30- and 13:00hrs - so it looks like a wasted Saturday waiting for these clowns.

These people are full of excuses and lies - and I dread to think what their response time would be if my boiler broke down.

Absolutely useless!

Rant over!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,761Posts Today

7,591Users online

Martin's Twitter